High-waisted shorts are one of the hottest trends of the season. They have been seen by celebrities such as Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. This article will discuss how to style high-waisted shorts in a sexy way.
We will start by discussing how to wear them with a crop top and then move on to different ways to style them with shirts, dresses, skirts, and more.
Summers are on the head, burning hot. Yep, it is time to grab on those sunscreens once again and flaunt the skin by trying these sexy ways to wear high waisted shorts.
Want to look that screams vintage style? How about wearing sexy high-waisted shorts with a lacy boho top? Yeah, even the stylish modern be watching look would be yours by simply repairing the same high-waisted shorts with a classy deep neck tank top.
High-waisted Gordon smith shorts are yet another versatile wardrobe staple that could be worn anywhere and everywhere. Not just those exciting field trips that you plan out with your friends but also the romantic date nights with your man also make it an alluring one.
Ways to Wear High Waisted Shorts
Work Mode On!
- Blazer Inspiration – Blazer is teamed up with hot pants when work is more about fashion for you. Just grab a T-shirt with a blazer layered on it, and the rest of the swag game will be played by the hot high waisted shorts.
- Or Maybe Button-Down Shirt – And a pair of strappy heels or gladiators will create such an enormously stylish look, decent as well, but would be more than perfect for your work. A long-line dramatic necklace would always be a great choice to decorate your façade.
- Long side slit top – You know, saying “no” to long sleeve top is a crime these days! I’m sure you might have seen some graphic printed long side slit top layered glamorously with ripped high-waisted shorts. Believe in the fact that outfits do not decide and take your style factor on high, but the way you carry it also matters. Folding the hemline of your shorts to show some more skin would definitely inspire the fashion world.
Celebrate The Casual Day
- Wonders of Plaid Shirt – Grab a bag tee and layer it over with a plaid shirt. If not this, how about going for a simple tank with the same flannel shirt wrapped around your waist, flattering your body line. Your choice of not pushing yourself into the hell of complexity than simply wearing the flannel shirt teamed up with high ankle boots is going to be yet another way to wear high waisted shorts.
- Crop top love – Name one lady on this earth who would ever think it’s okay to lose any chance of wearing a crop top with high-waisted shorts. Swag it is! It may be the idea of layering the crop top with some street style distressed denim jacket or simply wearing the laced up plunging v-neck crop top that inspires you to wear it with high waisted shorts, and it will always make you look your best.
- Cold Shoulder Top – Summer won’t end until you wear some stylish cold shoulder top with our summer special high waisted shorts. Flaunting skin is the birthright of ladies during summer, and these two wardrobe staples will flatter your personality right.
Party Party Party!
- Sequin high waisted shorts – Intimidating and imitating is what ladies do! It is not just the surroundings and the party arrangement that they notice, but they will surely know what every other woman in the room is wearing. Maxi gowns and embellished dresses are not a trend these days. But sequinned high waisted shorts is something that has been replaced over the years.
- Sexy Strapless Peplum Top – Don’t tell me that you don’t fall in love with yourself just the moment you see yourself in something as sexy as a strapless peplum top? Now that it’s party time, I would prefer wearing a strapless peplum top having some sequinned embellishment over it, so even the simple denim high-waisted shorts will do wonders!
- Embellished Halter Top – A little embellishment around the neck of the halter top could do wonders and make every other eye in the room pop. Though, parties are always made more scintillating when fashionistas like you sparkle their look with a must-have metallic-hued inspiration.
Happy Beach Day
- Time to wear Something Backless – Yeah, that wouldn’t be a bad idea if you try your high-waisted shorts with a backless tank top. Ditching all those boring bikinis is the trend these days.
- And a cover-up – You wearing a sweetheart neckline crop top teamed up with the same old denim high waisted shorts would make an inspiring outfit if you dare to layer it up with a sassy long line. Belt it up to add some extra chic to your holiday appearance.
- Crochet top – You may wear lacy tops that are yet another sophisticated alternative to a crochet top. Talking of crochet tops, the ruffled ones are my favorite! Moreover, beach and sand are where bohemian history was born! This makes it yet another must-try way to wear high waisted shorts.
Daring fashion comes with the treat of an undeniably attractive glance but totally depends on the way you carry it. This summer, swear on to try these Sexy Ways to Wear High Waisted Shorts and deserve to be called a true “Fashionista.”