Types of Clothing Labels – When someone uses a product with a brand they are comfortable with, they will be loyal, and subscribing to that brand will be a source of pride if they use a well-known brand.
Although the label size is small and the space is usually not visible, it has an essential meaning in clothing labels. Therefore business people, especially fashion products, should use labels with their brands so that they can use labels.
Many people know brands to increase branding and product sales.
The marketing and branding needs of the business you do make your products look more professional and elegant because using labels can increase your business revenue with higher sales.
The following are several types of labels that can be created, including the following:
Labels with Leather
Labels with leather cover various types of leather, some are made of half leather, and some are made of genuine leather such as animal skins such as cow, sheep, or goat, usually these leather labels are used for products such as women’s bags, men’s bags or custom leather clothing tags for jackets and pants.
This type of satin label is also available in several types, some are called satin printing labels, and there are also damask satin labels. Each satin label is tailored to the needs that you will apply to the product or company you are using.
Well, for the type of label whose quality is excellent because the material is thicker, so it is more robust and lasts longer and is not quickly torn if washed often, and is more durable in use, this type of label is one of the types of labels used by product owners for business purposes.
Damask Woven Labels
Labels with damask woven material will be more robust, and labels will not fade quickly if washed often. This damask woven design can be printed beautifully because it uses high-quality yarn.
This damask weave uses basic materials such as polyester yarn with a smooth and soft texture to have a higher density quality during manufacturing so that the results you will achieve are very detailed and relevant and can be compared with the designs you have previously determined.
The size of polyester thread that hangs Label Manufacturers present in various shapes and sizes. It all depends on the need. For example, to print labels with complex designs, the threads used are usually thinner, so the results are printed. More optimally, here are some cable sizes, including 100d, 75d, and 50d.
If you want high quality, high density, and smooth, usually use a small thread which is very suitable for those who want high-quality woven damask labels.
Labels for thermal printer
Labels for thermal printer are another crucial aspect of branding and product information in the fashion industry. These specialized labels are designed to withstand the demands of thermal printing technology, making them perfect for price tags, care labels, and other important information on clothing and fashion items. While they may seem small and inconspicuous, thermal printer labels play a pivotal role in ensuring that your branding and product details are conveyed with precision. The use of labels for thermal printer can significantly enhance the overall professionalism and aesthetic appeal of your clothing line, contributing to increased sales and customer loyalty.
Mica / PVC Material Label
Finally, the clothing label material no less contemporary is the Kika / PVC clothing hang tag. The clothing label material has a slightly rough, flexible, and water-repellent texture. With a custom PVC label, you can create your design to fit your needs.
All kinds of good clothes labels for your clothes
Based on the processing technique, clothing labels have three ways of working, and different ways of working produce labels with different qualities. The following techniques are the most widely used by various clothing brands.
- Woven clothing labels, the process of making these clothing labels is by knitting or embroidering threads on clothing labels. This label is usually used for logos/clothing brands because it is solid and durable (the writing will not disappear).
- Clothing label printing technique, this shirt label uses a printing technique applied to satin and taffeta fabrics. The final result of this label is clear because it is machine-printed and exceptionally durable. The use of this label can be for logos/brands. It can also be for information on how to care for clothes.
- Screen printing labels, these screen printing labels are applied to cotton fabrics using the media screen technique. The cotton fabric used is generally 100% cotton, so it is suitable for labeling children’s clothes. These labels can be used for shirt logos and information about clothes.
Don’t forget to pay attention to how to put clothes labels on:
- Fold clothes labels. Clothes labels should be installed by folding both clothes labels that use a satin or woven. Its function is to minimize friction between clothes and skin, thereby reducing the risk of skin irritation, especially the label on the neck collar.
The way to fold it is to fold the bottom end to form a triangle and then sew along the folded side. This shirt label can function as a place to hang clothes on the hook (seams only on the right and left sides, not fully sewn).
- Sew completely. The label on the back of the shirt should be sewn in full, don’t sew only part of it. Partial sewing will be annoying during use because it can cause friction with the skin and cause irritation.
It turns out that choosing the size of the clothing label must consider several things. Yes, these various important tips will determine the comfort of the wearer. So make sure you choose the label material at Aseefashion and the right clothing label size to support the quality of your clothes.
Iskra Banović is our seasoned Editor-in-Chief at BlueFashion. She has been steering the website’s content and editorial direction since 2013. With a rich background in fashion design, Iskra’s expertise spans across fashion, interior design, beauty, lifestyle, travel, and culture.