Is anyone else completely over skinny jeans? Every time I walk into one of my go-to stores and see that every pair of pants on display requires skillful shimmying just to get into them, I have a long, heavy sigh. They look awesome on some people, of course, and they work really well with boots, but I …
Jeans and Denim
Learn jean basics including jean types, styles, cuts, washes and other basic denim terminology.
- DIY Denim Tutorials: Get ideas for refreshing old jeans and making them into something new, plus denim craft ideas.
- Denim Laundry Care: We’ve got your go-to guide to how to clean your jeans, remove stains and more to keep them looking their best for longer.
- Denim History: Learn about the origins of blue jeans, how jeans have been worn throughout the decades, the history of jeans advertising and more.
Street Style Denim Guides
Want to know what to wear with jeans to look fashionable and current? Consult our up to the minute street style guides for fashion inspiration when you wear denim.
Jeans For Your Body Type
Find jeans that fit your body type and flatter your figure including the best jeans for tall women, jeans for curvy women and jeans for Petites.
Current Denim Trends
Check out the latest jean and denim trends of the season including celebrity denim trends and trends that were seen at fashion week.
- Spring/Summer: Learn about spring and summer fashion trends in jeans and denim clothing.
- Fall/Winter: Learn about the newest jeans and denim looks for fall, plus get tips on how to style the latest looks in your wardrobe.
Shop for Jeans
Shop for jeans online and in-store; find jean shopping tips, latest jean shopping trends, budget finds and top denim picks for women.
- 10 Under $100: Jeans and denim styles for less? Yes! Check out these shoppable round-ups of the fashionable jeans and denim styles you can buy for under $100, including options for different occasions and body types.
- Jeans Reviews: Get reviews of popular jeans styles from some of today’s leading brands.
Jean Style Guide
Our ultimate jean style guide includes tips on how to wear jeans from day to night, how to style your everyday jeans, and tips on how to wear the latest denim trends.
- How to Wear It: Browse these essential guides on how to wear jeans and denim styles. You’ll find great ideas for mixing different jean styles and denim separates into your wardrobe. Plus, shopping tips for recommended brands.
- Boyfriend Jeans: Learn all about the boyfriend jeans style, including which boyfriend jeans are right for your body and how to style boyfriend jeans to look your best now.
- Flare Jeans: Learn about the flare jean style, including outfit ideas for what to wear with flare jeans.
- Shoes to Wear With Jeans: Learn what shoes go best with different types of jeans, so you can look stylish from head-to-toe when you wear jeans.
- Trouser Jeans: Learn all about the trouser jean style, including which trouser jean flatters your body best and how to wear this sophisticated denim style.
- Bootcut Jeans: Learn about the universally flattering bootcut denim style and how you can wear bootcut jeans to look your best.
- Date Outfits: Get ideas for how to style jeans and denim clothing to look fashionable and pretty for dates.
- Holiday Style: Wear jeans to all your holiday parties and events, with our essential guide to how to dress up denim for the holiday party season.
- Skinny Jeans: Learn how to wear skinny jeans for a variety of occasions, and what to wear with your skinny jeans, to look great for every body type.
- Wear Jeans to Work: Get tips on styling jeans to look professional and stylish at work.
A look at denim designers, their cuts, styles, fit and price point including premium jeans, mid-range and high-end denim designers for women.
- Denim Reviews: We review jeans brands and the latest styles to help you decide which jeans are right for you.
Jean Shorts and Skirts
Jean shorts and jean skirt shopping guide for women. Including the latest styles, fits, and trends.
Jean Jackets and Vests
Learn what’s in style with jean jackets and denim vests and how to layer these closet basics with the rest of your wardrobe.
Shop Men’s Jeans
Shop for men’s jeans and read about men’s latest jean trends including tips for buying men’s jeans
Shop Children’s Jeans
Guide to shopping for children’s jeans including top picks and the latest jean trends for kids.
Find & shop for the best maternity jeans including designer denim and budget-friendly maternity jeans, too.
Celebrity Denim Trends
Learn how your favorite stylish celebrities wear the latest jeans and denim trends that we all follow, from red carpet appearances to everyday celebrity sightings.
We’ve reached a skinny jean saturation point. Some people are bored with denim completely, while others have started wearing newer styles like boyfriend and mom jeans. Ashley Olsen recently stepped out wearing bootcut jeans, a look that we have not seen since before the rise and fall of UGGs. If you’re looking to add some variety into your denim …
I’ve always understood the appeal of jeans. They’re versatile. They don’t need to be washed as often as the other pieces in your wardrobe. You can wear one pair a thousand times and no one will notice. If you style them correctly, you can get away with wearing them in most places. Cool. With all that in …
t was just an ordinary conversation on an ordinary day in high school when my life changed forever. “I just washed these jeans and now they’re too tight from the dryer,” I told my lunch table, as I chowed down on a soft pretzel that wasn’t helping with the problem. One of my friends then …
For as long as I can remember (okay, since about 8th grade), I have been a devoted skinny jean wearer. If the jeans even slightly left space between my ankle and fabric, they were a no-go. I thought I’d be the one clutching my skinny jeans so tight I’d lose circulation in my hand. I thought I’d …
Denim accounts for a huge percentage of our wardrobes. Just think about how many different pairs of jeans you own. If you could wear jeans every day, you definitely would. Even though we live in denim, that doesn’t mean that we have it all figured out. No way. You may not have made as big of a mistake …
Blue jeans are a classic. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to stick with blue jeans 100% of the time. There are lots of other options, and we aren’t just talking about white or black denim. You can find everything from brights to pastels. They add an interesting twist to your outfit but are …
The ’70s trend is in full force for Fall. But if you’re like me, taking too much inspiration from any decade can get real costume-y, real quick. But one of the biggest components of a 1970′s throwback is a great piece of patchwork denim. And no, it doesn’t necessarily need to be jeans and it definitely doesn’t …
Skinny jeans lovers, you knew this day would come. Skinny pants have been popular for a long time, but we’re finally starting to see more trouser options than just leggings, jeggings, and skinny jeans. We’ve seen more wide-leg pants on the runways, mom jeans have recently gained popularity, and now flares are making a big comeback. It’s a natural …
The high-waisted jean is a polarizing garment. People only ever seem to have very, very strong, deeply held opinions about them. Some people adore them. Everyone else hates them more than they hate Jessica Simpson, all the Kardashians, and spiders combined. As a person who came of age in the early 2000s, I was a devotee of the low-rise …
Hello there, high-waisted acid-washed jean shorts! I do hope you’re having a fine day today. Based on the amount of women I passed on the streets this morning donning your look, I’m assuming things are more than well and you’re actually rolling in the dough. And not just minimal dough, but real dough; like the …
Denim is a wonderful thing. It’s durable, versatile, and relatively inexpensive as a material. Chances are, you’ve had more jeans than any other specific clothing item in your wardrobe (besides, say, underwear and socks). But what happens when your denim gets old and boring? You spice them up! Think you can’t figure out something new …