Trends for Less: The Latest Looks on a Budget
Get the hottest fashion trends for less. From designer fashions to celebrity looks, discover what’s in style now and where to find the latest must-have fashions on a budget.
- Hottest, Newest, Latest… All on a Budget!: The latest trends, fashion news and more for all of you Budget Stylistas!
- 10 Cheap Sweater Dresses: Keep warm and toasty this winter with these gorgeous, inexpensive sweater dresses.
- What’s a good, cheap alternative to this designer bag?: Let’s say you have your heart set on this designer handbag, but you don’t have the money. Are there any good, cheap alternatives to the pricey designer version?
- Red Dresses Under 50 Dollars: There’s a difference between a cheap red dress and a red dress for cheap. These 10 dresses are the latter. Also, they’re all under $50.
- Summer Dresses for Under 30 Dollars: The best thing about summer isn’t the beach: It’s the availability of cheap, cute dresses. Some are as cheap as $30.
- Summer Dresses for 20 Dollars or Less: If you find summer dresses cheaper than these, you should not buy them. Because they almost definitely fell off the back of a truck.
- Where can I find cheap swimsuits that won’t fall apart?: Swimsuits get more expensive every year. If you don’t feel like dropping a hundred bucks on something you’ll wear only a handful of times this summer, here’s where to shop.
- Budget Summer Fashion: The Best Cheap Clothes for Summer: Who knows where summer clothes go during the winter? All we know is that whenever we dig into the old closet after a long winter of parkas and long pants, we find that we have absolutely nothing to wear. Here’s how to replenish your wardrobe on a budget.
- How to Get Lupita Nyong’o’s Colorful Style for Less: Lupita Nyong’o was named People’s Most Beautiful Person. Here’s how to steal her stellar runway style for less.
- 9 Items You’ll Love from the Adam Levine for Kmart Collection: The 9 pieces you will want from the Adam Levine for Kmart Collection. The collection features clothing and accessory items designed by Adam Levine.
- 8 Pieces You’ll Love from the RACHEL Rachel Roy Collection: Get Rachel Roy’s impeccable style for less with the RACHEL Rachel Roy Collection, available exclusively at Macy’s.
- Birkenstock-Like Sandals for Less Than $50: Birkenstocks sandals are everywhere this summer. We share how to get the Birkenstock look for less.
- How to Wear It: Over-the-Knee Boots: There are some trends that I wholeheartedly embrace and others that make me a little wary. Over-the-knee boots definitely fall in the latter category, because if worn wrong they can easily venture into Pretty Woman territory. Check out these tips for how to wear over-the-knee boots as well as a few pairs of boots we love that won’t break the bank.
- 12 Trendy Swimsuit Styles… And Where to Find Them for Less!: Ready to pick out the swimsuit you’ll be rocking this summer? Here are some of the top looks that showed at Miami Swim Week… and where you can find similar styles for less!
Style Essentials: Build the Perfect Budget Wardrobe
From jeans to dresses (and everything in between), you can build a stylish wardrobe without spending a lot of money. Find out where to shop and how to save on your favorite everyday looks with these budget style tips.
- Suggestions for What to Wear When You’re Gaining Weight: You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for suggestions for what to wear when you gain weight. We are sharing our secrets for how to shop for your new form without spending a fortune.
- Why Do My Jeans Wear out So Quickly?: Doesn’t it seem like ladies’ jeans wear out much faster than men’s? Here’s why.
- What to Wear to a Pool Party or Beach: What To Wear To A Pool Party, How to dress for the beach. A cute summer picnic outfit. Spring / Summer, 2010
- Packing Light and Chic: So you’re packing for a trip where you’ll be meeting exciting people and doing exciting things, posing for photos, and walking a ton. You don’t want to be weighed down, but you have moods and you need a multitude of options to suit them. But what’s worse? Not getting to wear your clunky platform boots when you are in a distinct clunky-platform-boot kind of mood, or lugging a steamer trunk…
- What To Wear When You’re Losing Weight: p So you’re eating healthier and exercising on the regular and the pounds are dropping fast. You’re feeling determined and you know it’s just a matter of time when you can reward yourself with a whole new wardrobe. Until then, your old clothes are looking droopy and you’re not yet ready to make that investment until you’ve reached your goal. What will you wear today? if you are sick of your old …
- Top 10 Rompers Under $40: When the mercury soars above 86 degrees, there is nothing better than throwing on a breezy one piece and being done with it. The great part is that rompers these days are not just for picnics anymore. Wear a romper for any occasion from work to a smart dance party.
Work Clothes: Affordable Office Style
From suits to dresses, skirts to blouses, dress like you mean business (and save money at the same time) Monday through casual Friday with these bargain shopping tips and style best buys for work.
- Summer Work Wear Rules: Warm weather doesn’t mean wearing tank tops to work. Check out these tips for wearing summery clothes without a call from HR.
Shoes: Footwear Styles on a Budget
Step out in style with the latest looks in sandals, flats, sneakers, boots, heels and more. From savvy shoe shopping tips to the best fashion finds, make your feet happy without breaking the bank.
Handbags: Clutches, Totes, Satchels & More
Looking for a trendy handbag without the designer price tag? Need an everyday purse for work? Whether you’re toting a laptop or lipstick, learn how to find stylish handbags, clutches, totes and more – all at budget prices you can afford.
- High Fashion Handbags on a Budget: Your BluFashion Guide to Handbags explains how Target can help you get designer handbag looks for less.
- Trendy Handbags: Browse the BluFashion Guide to Handbags’ latest photo gallery of hot handbag looks.
- How to Find Cheap Alternatives to Designer Bags: Let’s say you have your heart set on this designer handbag, but you don’t have the money. Are there any good, cheap alternatives to the pricey designer version?
Beauty Buys: Budget-Friendly Makeup and Styling Products
Get pretty – and save money – with the best in beauty bargains. From drugstore top picks to department store best buys, discover how to find fabulous makeup and styling products on the cheap.
- Eco-Friendly Beauty Buys: From natural to organic and cruelty-free, find out where to buy fabulously guilt-free products – at prices you can actually afford.
- Dry hands are a thing of the past with this wonder cream: Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream is a moisturizing hand cream that will not break the budget at less than $10 per tube.
Skin Care: Healthy, Radiant Skin for Less
Who says you can’t look great without spending a lot of money? From moisturizers to face cleansers and anti-aging products, care for your skin with the best picks at budget prices.
Hair Care: Hair Styling Products & Tools
Get your prettiest hair with budget-friendly shampoos, conditioners and styling products. From curls to straight locks, learn to manage – and make the most of – your mane at discount prices.
Jewelry & Accessories: Jewelry, Sunglasses, Belts, Hats & More
Whatever your style, complete your outfits with the perfect bracelets, wraps, earrings and more. From the latest styles to classic pieces for your wardrobe, learn how to accessorize your look – for less.
Special Occasions: Weddings, Proms & More
Whether you need a special occasion outfit for your best friend’s wedding or an anniversary celebration, get your glam on without breaking the bank with these top picks in formal wear.
Green Style: Eco-Friendly Fashion, Makeup & Skin Care
Who says a stylish girl can’t also have a conscience? Go green without blowing all of yours with these eco-and animal-friendly fashion and beauty products.
Celebrity Style for Less: Get the stars’ looks without breaking the bank!
Get the stars’ looks without breaking the bank!
Where to Shop Online: Our Favorite Budget Shopping Destinations
Dream stores for bargain shoppers