Do you know hats used to indicate the status of a family in the past? Since men used to represent their families in public space, men’s hats displayed the status of their families. Indeed, hats have ceased to be a staple accessory in every Wardrobe. Still, it is a timeless accessory that gives a fashionable style to an outfit. The hat is a traditional accessory with a contemporary vibe.
Every hat has that ability to make you look great. It’s a dapper fashion accessory that reflects your personality. A comfortable and stylish Hat prevents sunburn and regulates your body temperature.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at the top 7 Men’s hats that never goes out of style:
- Straw hats for men- A straw men’s hat has a brimmed hat woven from straw or other similar material. The hat protects the head from sun and heat strokes. It’s a classic design and soft colors make it perfect to wear at beaches or summer celebrations.
- Cowboy hats for men- Do you know which men’s hat is known as the Boss of plains? The cowboy mens hats has an elegant design and it’s made with quality material. Also, this western kind of hat has a wide brim and high crown. It gives a countryside or old American vibe.
- Sun hats for men- Sun hats for men are known as boater or skimmer hats. Furthermore, it has a unique style that is associated with boating and sailing activities. The hat was formal summer wear during the 1800s and 1900s. It has a small to medium brim with a short crown and flat top.
- Men’s Bighead- Men with big heads often find it difficult to find the right hat for their head that makes them comfortable. But, some big heads are specially designed to fit men with big heads that have a bigger brim. It perfectly fits a big head without looking odd.
- Wool and felt hat for men- This premium men’s hat is made from a composite material that is a blend of wool fiber and rayon. The materials are blended and formed into a sheet to make suitable material for tailoring hats. So, these are made without thread or weaving involved in the production.
- Fedora Hat for men- Hats with a soft brim and indented crown is a Fedora hat. The hat was particularly designed to protect men’s heads from the wind. Fedora hats are tailored from different materials such as wool, cashmere, rabbit or beaver felt. It usually has a pinch near the front. Also, this hat was originally used in stage plays during the 1890s. It’s the latest trending hat for men and women.
- Men’s midnight rider bravo hat- How about an American outlook style Men’s hat? The Men’s midnight rider bravo hat is an adventure hat with flexible style. This handcrafted hat is made from tough material that makes it one of the best quality men’s hats.
These are some of the most admired and preferred men’s hats that reflect strong personalities. So, the Fedora, cowboy, premium, wool or felt, big head hats, etc are perfect accessories for all kinds of outfits. It gives an elegant style quotient and makes a man look more attractive and gentle.
To make your hat look more stylish you can pair it with minimal accessories and monochrome outfits. It adds dimension and gives you a whole new look. The hat has a distinct presence from the rest of the accessories. They have a bold presence and it’s versatile to wear for different kinds of occasions.
It’s a classic fashion accessory and a comfortable headgear that protects from weather. So, do you want to give a style competition to others? If yes, purchase yourself a men’s hat now!
Iskra Banović is our seasoned Editor-in-Chief at BlueFashion. She has been steering the website's content and editorial direction since 2013. With a rich background in fashion design, Iskra's expertise spans across fashion, interior design, beauty, lifestyle, travel, and culture.