In order to discuss types and styles of sweatshirts. Let’s start with: The different types of sweatshirt Nothing better to face the cold than with a good and warm sweatshirt. Although sweaters and jackets are also very useful in the fall and winter, this garment is our favorite for several reasons. What else can we …
Fashion & Style
Catch up on all the latest fashion trends including dresses, shoes, pumps, boots, handbags, and more.
- Best Date Dresses: You’ll look and feel pretty and flirty in one of these dresses, no matter how long you have been dating.
Best White Dresses Summer
A white dress in summer is as classic as it is lovely. Find the best white dresses for summer, including long, short, and strapless options.
The Best Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
Take your pick from aviators, wayfarers, cat eyes, and more to find the best sunglasses for your face shape.
How to Take an Outfit from Day to Night
When you need to run to a holiday party straight from the office, these accessories are just the thing to jazz up your outfit in 60 seconds or less.
How to Look Good at the Gym
With clothes this cute, you’ll want to go to the gym.
Subscription shopping sites and individually curated shops can be a big time-saver. Find out about the best of the best.
Emerald Green Fashion and Beauty
It’s luxurious, calming, and beautiful. No wonder emerald green was selected as Pantone’s color of the year for 2013.
Where to buy Modest swimwear
After knowing what these are all about, one may be wondering where to buy modest swimwear.
Best Sweaters for Fall/Winter
The best cashmere, cardigan, wool sweaters, and more for fall/winter 2012.
New Year’s Eve Dresses for Every Occasion
Find the perfect dress to ring, no matter if your plans involve a black-tie ball or an intimate evening at home.
Holiday Gift Ideas for Her
Find a thoughtful gift for all the women on your list—and maybe one or two for you, too!
Gift Guide—$25 and Under
If your budget is stretched, you can still have a happy and generous holiday!
Holiday Gift Guide: Accessories
Whether your “buying one, taking one,” or need a gift for a gift exchange, you can’t go wrong with a stylish accessory.
Holiday Gifts That Give Back
Want to make the world a little bit of a better place and get thoughtful gifts for all your friends and family? Read on!
The Best Handbags for Spring
Check out the most stylish handbags for spring.
Accessory Basics and Style Guides
Tips and tricks on how to accessorize by season, style, occasion, and more. Creative ideas and suggestions on how to accessorize in fashionable and unique ways. Learn about fashion essentials, styling tips, and more with accessory basics. Read about the basics of buying accessories, along with helpful tips and tricks for successful shopping.
- Essential Winter Accessories: Stay warm with these must-have accessories for your winter wardrobe.
- How to Thrift Shop for Accessories: The thrift store is one of the best places for any budget fashionista. Learn how to be a successful secondhand shopper with these thrifting guidelines.
- What to Wear on Vacation: If you’re planning for your next vacation, here are some ideas on accessories to bring along. These items are vacation essentials that will help make your trip an amazing one.
- Why Do Accessories Matter?: Read about the importance of accessories in an outfit. Their significance in your wardrobe is greater than you may think.
- How to Accessorize with Sophistication: As Coco Chanel once said, a woman should be two things – classy and fabulous. Here are some tips on how to accessorize with sophistication.
Latest Accessory Trends – Shop the Latest Trends
Follow the latest accessory trends in the fashion world. Keep up with the hottest styles in belts, hair accessories, handbags, hats, jewelry, shoes, sunglasses, and more. From top picks to fashion week trends, use these guides to learn about what’s hot for this season.
You don’t have to break the bank to score the hottest accessories. Online bargains and discount deals will help keep you and your wallet happy. Shopping on a budget doesn’t mean you can’t look stylish. Maximize your shopping dollars with these online bargains and other discount deals on accessories.
Shop for Accessories
You don’t need to break the bank to find chic, stylish accessories. These stores and online shops offer budget accessories, accessory gifts, and much more.
You can use hair accessories — such a clip, barrettes, and headbands — to add a little dimension and style to your outfit.
Celebrity Style – Accessories
Follow the celebrities to see what accessories they are wearing on the red carpet, at fashion shows, on the set, and at other appearances. Find out how to get the celebrity look for less. Next time you’re shopping for accessories, create an outfit influenced by your favorite famous fashionista with these celebrity-inspired items.
Keep up with the creative minds of your favorite fashion designers and their accessory lines. Read biographies, interviews, and check out their latest accessories.
Hats & Belts
Hats and belts can add the finishing touch to any outfit. Learn about different types of hats and bels and how you can use these accessories to complete your look.
Check out the best online retailers to purchase the hottest pair of shades. Learn about different styles and types of sunglasses.
Stay warm and fashionable with the latest trends in outerwear including coats, jackets, gloves, scarves, and wraps.
When you make your own clothing and accessories, your style is truly like no other. DIY fashion is often quite easy to accomplish, and the satisfaction of saying ‘I made it!’ is priceless. Start with some easy projects and advice. DIY style can happen in a matter of minutes.
- DIY Fashion 101: Learn the basics of creating your own DIY fashion.
- DIY Jewelry: You don’t have to have expensive gems to make priceless jewelry. Try these handmade tricks and you’ll be sparkling in no time.
- Handmade Gifts: The best gifts are those that come from the heart. They also happen to be cost-effective, so you can give everyone on your list this year. Here are some easy gifts that have a lot of impacts.
- Your Must-Have Handbags for Spring: Brighten up any outfit for spring with a stylish new handbag.
- The Trendiest Spring Accessories: The official start of spring is just over a week away. Do we dare believe it? Regardless of what the mercury reads, you can get a jump start on the season with these trendy spring accessories. The jewelry, scarf, shades and more will help you get in the mood, even if it turns out there’s another freak snowstorm on the way!
- Pretty Spring Dresses You’ll Want to Own Now: Anyone who has been reading this site for a while (Thank you!) knows that there’s not much more I love than a dress for quick and easy dressing. All you have to do is pull it on, slip on your favorite shoes, throw on some jewelry and you’re out the door. (OK, this time of year, you may also need a blazer or a sweater, but you see my point.)
Start shopping for dresses now, so that when that first nice day of spring finally gets here, you’ll know just what to wear.
Everything looks cute in small sizes. That’s why you need to consider function, convenience, and safety when shopping for children’s apparel gifts. You’ll need to know sizes (weight and height are helpful, too) before you can look at the right category. And don’t forget to think about the parents’ lifestyle when buying for junior: a no-frills couple might be put off by designer kiddie duds.
- What Styles are Hot for Girls?: What will girls be asking for this season? Here is your guide to the hottest girl styles from formal to casual wear and everything in between!
- What’s Hot in Boys’ Fashion?: Boys’ fashion isn’t just about jeans and T-shirts. There are lots of great looks out there for boys.
- Keep Your Kids in Style without Breaking Your Budget: Building a great kid’s wardrobe doesn’t have to cost a fortune. You can keep your kid in style even if you are on a budget. Learn how to find the best deals, mix, and match, and maximize your child’s wardrobe.
- How to Dress Your Kid According to Occasion: How should you dress your kid for an upcoming event? Keep your kids looking great and dressed appropriately for anything from formal occasions to a trip to the park.
- Outerwear for All Weather: From snowsuits to parkas, read about how to keep your kids warm and in style!
- Footwear and Accessories for Kids: Finish off your child’s outfit with great footwear and accessories.
- Shop for Kids’ Fashion: Shopping for children’s clothes, some people hate it and some are completely addicted! I can help you learn what to buy, where to buy it and when.
- Guides, FAQ, Tips, and Tricks for Parents: Raising kids is tough; dressing them doesn’t have to be.
It isn’t straightforward to look impressive every day, but it’s absolutely doable. No matter what sort of lifestyle, body shape, or budget you have, you can look as classy as possible with the help of some fashion tips and tricks. Would you like to know more about the tips to turn things around for your …
Did you know that 90% of people who receive a promotional product can recall the brand? Promotional products may seem like a waste of money; however, they increase brand recognition, boost sales, and even make your company stand out. Now, you may be wondering, “what promotional items should I hand out?” Don’t worry, with this …
Whether you’ve been dressed for hot or cold weather, an off the shoulder dress is a new and innovative approach to spice up your style. With the appropriate style and embellishments, your dress may indeed be reused for almost any event. As off-tops first appeared on the fashion scene, everyone assumed they were a passing …
According to the fashion experts, there’s no better way to enhance your fashion sense and boost your look than accessorizing. If you’re looking for ways to upgrade your wardrobe without following the trends of the fast fashion industry, adding a few staple accessories is the way to go. Some accessories are more timeless than others, …
Fashion trends with pastel colors are nowhere to go. It is still a fresh, lively, and great option for the summer and spring seasons. The light colors, the cool breezy outfit makes you look like fresh flowers. Pastel colors are very much in trend in all aspects of a livelihood. Wearing outfits in light lemon …
Is anyone else completely over skinny jeans? Every time I walk into one of my go-to stores and see that every pair of pants on display requires skillful shimmying just to get into them, I have a long, heavy sigh. They look awesome on some people, of course, and they work really well with boots, but I …
We’ve reached a skinny jean saturation point. Some people are bored with denim completely, while others have started wearing newer styles like boyfriend and mom jeans. Ashley Olsen recently stepped out wearing bootcut jeans, a look that we have not seen since before the rise and fall of UGGs. If you’re looking to add some variety into your denim …
Just after Memorial Day, that spectacular thing happens where suddenly, everyone you know with good style begins wearing white pants. Or white shorts! Or even white skirts, dresses, and other snazzy pieces. However, if you are like me, you typically avoid these items, and not just because they’re very difficult to avoid staining. Nope–it’s because they …
You guys, Halloween is so freaking close. I’ve woken up every day this week craving Pumpkin Spice Lattes and wondering how I can subtly dress like a witch at work without anyone catching on. I almost bought a glass pumpkin candy dish at Target the other day before my friend dragged me away. I’ve shared lists …
When you’re a kid, Halloween is a time to eat too much candy and dress up in the same little costume as all your friends. When you’re an adult, Halloween is a time to wear a witch hat and get wasted. When you’re kind of a jerk, Halloween is a time to dress up in …
I’ve always understood the appeal of jeans. They’re versatile. They don’t need to be washed as often as the other pieces in your wardrobe. You can wear one pair a thousand times and no one will notice. If you style them correctly, you can get away with wearing them in most places. Cool. With all that in …