Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
The Albanian Riviera offers couples some of the most romantic beach weddings in the world. With its unequaled cities, food, art, wine, and romantic unspoiled landscapes, it’s not surprising that so many couples prefer to have a beach wedding in Albania.
A destination wedding in Albania is a magical event. What better place to get married than one of the most romantic, most fun, and most unique country?
Sapphire blue skies, turquoise water, pure white sand beaches, your perfect wedding day should take place in the perfect setting. With its historic parks, natural wonders, terrific beaches, architectural treasures, and other locations, there are endless ways to declare your love for one another when planning a destination wedding in Albania.
You can choose from different Packaged Wedding Experiences that are as unique as your love for one another.
Ever since you were a little girl, you’ve been dreaming about your wedding; however, your dream wedding doesn’t include a chapel and a catering hall. You have always known that you want your wedding to be celebrated in a place that is as special and magical as the love you would share with your Prince Charming.
While you know you want to have your wedding in a unique location, now that you’re planning your wedding, you aren’t quite sure where to have it. Well, wonder no more! Beach weddings in Albania will certainly make your wedding as unique and special as your love.
Beach Weddings Guide – Planning Weddings on the Beach in Albania
Beach weddings are the most popular type of destination wedding. From simple barefoot affairs to elaborately decorated wedding venues by the seaside, the elemental beauty of the beach, and the sun create an appropriate setting to launch a new life together. If you are planning to say your vows on the sand, this guide can point you to the best beach weddings in Albania.
Prime Locations for Beach Weddings
In theory, any patch of sand beside the sea is a possible site for beach weddings in Albania. Yet some destinations are better than others. Those boast exceptional scenery, a range of services to help couples host beach weddings, and a wide choice of accommodations.
Most Popular Spots for Beach Weddings in the Albanian Riviera
Warm weather, wide beaches, and hotels experienced in organizing destination weddings have given Durres the edge in attracting couples to marry here. Brides and grooms often combine their wedding and honeymoon at the same resort or may wed at one and take a short drive to a neighboring resort to savor their honeymoon at another in private.
Durres combines the exotic pleasures and beautiful beaches of the Adriatic Sea with the ease of having a wedding in the Albanian Riviera. Top-rate hotels, fragrant indigenous flowers woven into leis, and the gracious Albanian hospitality welcome continue to lure couples in love to this Albania’s premier city.
Equally warm and sunny, the Albanian Ionian Sea Coast, washed by the warm Mediterranean, and its Saranda is dotted with resorts at all price points. Still, couples may find more bargains in Saranda than in other coastal cities.
The city was the former capital, and it is Albania’s third-largest city, an attractive option for those looking for a historic beach escape. The city is an inlet on the Adriatic Sea and surrounded by the Akroceraunian Mountains. Vlorë is a wildly popular place for weddings, which can be as simple or as elaborate as your taste and budget dictate.
Getting Married Albanian Style
Albania is an ideal destination wedding location: beaches, fine weather, and cultural richness.
Considering a beach wedding? Don’t just limit yourself to Caribbean countries; a European destination wedding can be magical and fun. Albania, in particular, is becoming increasingly popular among couples who are looking to celebrate their wedding in an original and distinctive way. The country, located in the western part of the Balkan Peninsula, the southern entrance to the Adriatic Sea, has a year-round sunny climate providing an excellent setting for the bride, groom, and guests to enjoy their event to the fullest.
Albania is almost like a living museum because of its famed architecture and culture and was home to architect Kolë Idromeno and painter Onufri.
But golden-sand beaches are only 37 km from Albania’s capital city, Tirana, offering the best of both worlds.
Advice from a Destination Wedding Expert
An approximate cost estimate for organizing a beach wedding in Albania would be €299 per person, plus any other extras the bride and groom choose to add. This price includes three overnights in a four-star hotel, wedding dinner, wedding ceremony on the beach, and more. Originally added touches for the wedding could be some typical Albanian traditions.
Wedding Planner at the “Incredible Albania” Alma Fortuzi notes a rise in the beach weddings in Albania.
“A three-day beach wedding can cost less than $300 per person at a luxury hotel in Durres, Albania, that includes a wedding dinner on the beach serving the Albanian’s traditional foods and drinks,” says Alma. “Don’t just limit yourself to Caribbean countries. At a resort in a popular vacation destination, for example, it might cost more than $30,000 to invite 20 couples for three days at a beach wedding.”
To ensure the Bride and Groom can truly relax during their stay, the on-site wedding coordinator “Incredible Albania” will work with you from the moment you say ‘Yes!’ to the time your last guests leave, ensuring that no matter how far away you are, and no matter how distant your wedding day, you’ll know every detail is covered long before you see her waiting to meet you on your arrival.
Whether your day is an intimate affair with your partner or a celebration for family and friends, you can rest assured that your beachfront ceremony and reception in Albania will be handled with a warm and friendly professionalism that will let you focus on the day, not the details.
Once your day is done, you’ll not be short of ways to have fun for the rest of your stay. By day, head to the shopping, or head off on a sightseeing tour and discover historic Albania. Set sail on the sea, dive the depths with the on-site scuba instructors, or simply relax on the beach and work on your tan.
With internationally and local themed gourmet restaurants, live music, dancing, and local entertainment every night around the bars and nightclub spread across the resort, your nights will be just as full as your days – you’re only worry will be how to fit it all in before you have to leave.
“Incredible Albania” Beach Wedding Organizers offer couples the complete package:
- The beauty of Albania.
- The luxury of the world’s finest resorts.
- The all-important wedding specialists to make sure your day is the memory of a lifetime.
Planning a Beach Wedding in the Albanian Riviera?
We understand the stress that comes with planning a beach wedding and that everything needs to come together with precision. “Incredible Albania” wedding specialists reduce the stress of planning your special day away from home.
When arranging a destination wedding with “Incredible Albania,” they take care of all travel arrangements, transfers, and necessary legal requirements well in advance so you can enjoy your special day without the workload.
Their experts will keep you in touch with the wedding coordinator, or they can deal with them directly on your behalf to take care of all of the fine details. The beauty of letting “Incredible Albania” take care of your wedding is that their team deals with people outside the country – so you don’t have to.
What Does It Cost To Have a Beach Wedding?
Beach Weddings generally cost less than traditional weddings and are typically all-inclusive, providing unlimited food and beverages for your guests. The average size of a beach wedding ranges from 40 to 50 guests, but can always be more or less to suit your needs (guests usually pay their own way).
To get the best rates a minimum of 6 guests is required. Venues will also typically give perks or accommodations free to the bride and groom and offer additional bonuses like spa passes or maybe an intimate dinner on a secluded area of the beach.
Honeymoons and Luxury getaways
Need to unwind, rejuvenate, or maybe rekindle your love? A luxury getaway filled with your favorite activities – be it a world-class spa or once in a lifetime adventure – will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Contact “Incredible Albania” Wedding Planners, and they will find the perfect location in Albania for you and set the stage for the beach weddings or luxurious getaway you’ve been waiting for.
Choosing a destination
Newly engaged couples are dreaming of having an unforgettable wedding on the beach and honeymoon. It’s no wonder. The beauty, ambiance, the romantic wedding setting is almost unbelievable. But with the world at your fingertips…where do you begin?
Albania is tranquility, wrapped in blue – chosen by visionaries as the destination of choice for a beach wedding; and by all visitors for the pervasive quality found in each level of accommodations.
Couples seek a special, romantic getaway, gifted with some of the best beaches on the Albanian coast!
Trying to find a perfect beach wedding resort on the Albanian coast is as easy, relaxed, and romantic. You can marry on a cay, on a boat, at sunset, on a beach, in a restaurant, or on the grounds of a luxurious resort, your own private villa, or a picturesque Albanian Riviera hideaway hotel.
Top 13 Reasons to Have a Beach Wedding in Albania
Due to the increased demand for Beach Weddings in Albania, we have put together a list of reasons why couples are choosing this route for their special day. We want to show just how affordable, convenient, and stress-free the planning process can be.
- Beach Weddings Cost Less: Beach Weddings in Albania can be far less expensive for couples than a traditional wedding at home. According to recent studies, couples save as much as 40% on overall wedding costs when they do a beach wedding. This all, of course, depends on the size and requirements of the bride and groom.
- You can have the best of everything. Whatever your vision is, it can happen thanks to the legions of set and lighting designers, musicians, and performers who live here, along with incredible selections of local flowers, products, and materials.
- Your guests will love coming here. The Albanian Riviera is happening 24 hours a day, with so much to do before and after your wedding.
- You Can Travel Beyond Your Wildest Dreams. When you choose Albania for your beach wedding, the money you would save on the wedding can take you farther. If you’ve always dreamed of visiting Albania, marry there. Who’s going to argue with you?
- You Get to Enjoy Your Celebration. Typically there are so many distractions for a bride and groom that couples don’t always enjoy their own wedding. The day goes by in a blur. Imagine, instead, a long holiday at the Albanian Riviera that starts with your private wedding and is followed by languid days savored on your own schedule.
- Planning Beach Weddings Is Easier. The stress of planning your wedding falls to your destination wedding planners and your beach wedding specialists in Albania. You envision it; they make it happen.
- Quality Time with Your Friends and Family. You get the chance to spend more quality time with your friends and family in the cozier Albanian coast environment for a longer time. Not just a day like a traditional wedding at home.
- The Great Location. Barefoot on a beautiful sand beach, surrounded by the leafy tropical gardens, or surrounded in a gazebo overlooking turquoise waters are just a few of the breathtaking choices for beach weddings in Albania.
- It’s a Vacation Too. Not only do your family and friends get to celebrate and witness your vows, after the ceremony, everyone gets to enjoy a vacation too.
- The Most Romantic Beach Wedding. Albania is a somewhat unexplored and new country, with many romantic unspoiled locations to spend cherished moments. It is not one of the first places that come to your mind when you consider a romantic beach wedding destination, but for couples looking for a relaxing, quiet, and beautiful place, the Albanian Riviera is the place to be.
- For the couples searching for a rich cultural experience in a setting of extraordinary beauty, Albania presents a fascinating diversity of options. Albania is a perfect place for a beach wedding for multiple reasons. Forests are rich in flora and fauna, and a remarkable number of imaginatively landscaped gardens offer colorful relaxation spots for a restful break.
- Albania’s rich history of multi-national cultures is immediately evident in its art and architecture, with stately great houses, Italian-style townhouses, and elegant Albanian facades. Museums and galleries present intriguing permanent and traveling exhibits, and working artists welcome visitors to their studios. The performing arts flourish here, with lots of theatre and dance, plus every imaginable music genre from folk to reggae, from jazz to dancehall. Dining is deliciously diverse everywhere in Albania, with options that range from exquisite local food to street-food casual.
- A wide choice of accommodations is available in Albanian’s resort areas. Five-star hotels are luxuriantly elegant; all-inclusive properties offer entertainment and value for all ages; villas afford perfect privacy with individual styling, and small hotels and inns ensure an intimate ambiance.
Albanian Riviera offers couples the complete package: the beauty of Albania, the luxury of the finest resorts, and the all important wedding specialists to make sure your day is the memory of a lifetime.