Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- 1. With Only A Wink Dress In Peridot
- 2. Kate Moss For Top Shop
- 3. Tracy Reese True Blue Elegance Dress
- 4. ML Lela Rose Bridesmaid Draped Chiffon Dress
- 5. Kylie Long Dress In Silk Chiffon
- 6. Adrianna Papell Strapless Pleated Dress And Shawl
- 7. Nicole Miller Sleeveless Square-Neck Lace Cocktail Dress
- 8. Alice + Olivia Nelly Metallic Jacquard Dress
- 9. Brandi Sheath Dress
- 10. Stop Staring Cocktail Swing Dress
- 11. Short Sheer Matte Jersey Dress With Lace Back
- 12. Kate Moss For Top Shop Feather-Trimmed Slub Dupion Mini Dress
- 13. Gust Of Glam Dress
- 14. Heidi Dress In Silk Chiffon
- 15. ML Monique Lhuillier Brocade Dress
- 16. Ralph Lauren Black Label Suzanne Printed Linen Knot Maxi Dress
- 17. Petite One Shoulder Bridesmaid Dress
- 18. Stop Staring Black & White Polka Dot Boat Neck Swing Dress
- 19. Eliza J Printed Fit & Flare Dress
- 20. Long Sleeve Short Lace Dress With Sequins
- 21. DD Dakota Soiree Stunner Dress
- 22. 50s Floral House Dress
Weddings involve a whole lot of items you will probably never use again: big decorations, long lacy veils, bouquets that are so over-the-top, they’re practically gardens. But not everything has to be discarded afterward! If you are choosing bridesmaid dresses for your wedding, or if you happen to have been chosen for the task of being a bridesmaid, you may want to consider the importance of versatility.
We recently showed you many wedding dresses you can wear after your wedding, but now it is time to give the other women in the ceremony a turn at having a multipurpose outfit. There are even more bridesmaids dresses that can be utilized after the wedding for date nights, special occasions, or even just wearing around town on a day you want to look extra lovely. Try one of these and make your bridesmaids’ post-wedding lives that much fancier (even if they’re already celebrities)!
1. With Only A Wink Dress In Peridot
This gorgeous green dress from ModCloth comes in sizes XS to $X and features a classic silhouette with a full skirt atop a fitted waist and a beautiful cage neckline. It would be excellent for any occasion after the fact, but especially outdoor ones where the flared skirt gets to be shown off in the breeze. (Yes, this is my main reason for wearing dresses outside–to feel like I’m totally in a movie, looking triumphant and cool in the wind.)
2. Kate Moss For Top Shop
Kate Moss is killing it over at Top Shop. This stunning yellow dress would work for plenty of post-wedding occasions, from dates to dinners to daytime garden parties (if you go to that kind of thing, which I have personally always aspired to, gosh darn it). Chiffon is such a fun, easy fabric, there’s no way you won’t be able to dance all night long in this!
3. Tracy Reese True Blue Elegance Dress
Tracy Reese truly understands what looks good on women’s bodies. This A-line design features a stunning full skirt covered in a deep blue rose pattern that would work equally well for a nighttime wedding and a dinner party. Did I mention that it has pockets? Because it does, and you and I both know that that is amazing.
4. ML Lela Rose Bridesmaid Draped Chiffon Dress
This “Suede Rose” shade is unbelievably pretty. If you want to wear this after a wedding to a daytime party, you can add a cardigan over top, add some chunky accessories, and a pale lilac eyeshadow with a sheer pink lip.
5. Kylie Long Dress In Silk Chiffon
J. Crew’s long one-shoulder gown–which comes in both petite and regular sizes up to a size 20–is available in 15 shades, making it able to match just about any color scheme the bride may choose. Depending on how the wearer accessorizes it (or even tailors it), it can work for a huge variety of occasions, from dates to parties and beyond.
6. Adrianna Papell Strapless Pleated Dress And Shawl
This pale blue color could easily be dressed sexier for a night out with a chunky pair of wedges, or made more casual for a day at the park with just some cute sandals.
7. Nicole Miller Sleeveless Square-Neck Lace Cocktail Dress
Naturally, Nicole Miller would work wonderfully for wedding wear (try saying that 10 times fast). This gorgeous rose-colored dress would be beautiful any day of the week, especially for an outdoor occasion.
8. Alice + Olivia Nelly Metallic Jacquard Dress
This beautiful, feminine design comes in a structured fabric, making this a versatile option for both day and nighttime weddings. The wide neckline and cap sleeves would work with wearing hair down, up, or anywhere in between.
9. Brandi Sheath Dress
This gorgeous form-fitting dress comes in five different colors which are all very vivid, so if you’re looking to have a bright, bold wedding, these are great options for the bridesmaids.
10. Stop Staring Cocktail Swing Dress
I’ve always loved this dress from Daddyo’s. It is universally flattering, it looks great indoors and outdoors, and it would look perfect with a vintage-inspired wedding. Just look at that full swing skirt!
11. Short Sheer Matte Jersey Dress With Lace Back
This design is sexy without getting too crazy for a wedding at night, and it would be perfect for the bridesmaid to wear on a date or for a night out. Plus, you can always add a long or midi-length skirt over top and make it look like the dress is just a great top!
12. Kate Moss For Top Shop Feather-Trimmed Slub Dupion Mini Dress
This certainly isn’t the option for everybody, but I have seen more than a few all-black weddings that hosted some pretty incredible goth-y gowns. This dress–which features ostrich feathers on the sleeves–is the perfect balance of sexy, chic, and glamorous. Cruella would be proud.
13. Gust Of Glam Dress
This elegant dress features a removable sash, so if big bows aren’t your regular deal, you can try it sans waist accents (or add a different belt to change it up completely). Whether they wear it to dinner or to the beach, later on, the Gust Of Glam Dress is an excellent choice for brides who want their weddings outside.
14. Heidi Dress In Silk Chiffon
I have always been a huge fan of this simple but flattering J. Crew design. Not only does it come in 12 colors, but it also comes in short and tall versions, too. Because really, what bridesmaid wants to have her dress require a million tailoring treatments?
15. ML Monique Lhuillier Brocade Dress
How gorgeous is this Monique Lhuillier design? It’s the perfect above-the-knee length to wear for work with a cream-colored blazer or sweater, to the park with a pretty yellow scarf, or on a lunch date with just a cute clutch.
16. Ralph Lauren Black Label Suzanne Printed Linen Knot Maxi Dress
I’m a huge fan of this look even though it is not a traditional bridesmaid gown by any means. It would be perfect for an outdoor wedding on the beach wherein everyone looks moderately dressed up, but nothing too formal.
17. Petite One Shoulder Bridesmaid Dress
This stunning dress with a twisted shoulder strap would work for plenty of occasions other than a wedding, especially when you change up the shoes and accessories involved. (I also have the strong urge to add a cool mulberry hat with a veil to this look, but perhaps I’ve just been watching too much Penny Dreadful.)
18. Stop Staring Black & White Polka Dot Boat Neck Swing Dress
I’m obsessed with Daddyo’s swing dresses, can you tell? This one has a gorgeous boat neck, calf-length hemline, and polka dot print, so it could really be worn to any event, including a wedding!
19. Eliza J Printed Fit & Flare Dress
This dress, which comes in coral, Fuschia, and royal blue, is a great bridesmaid dress for plenty of different types of weddings, as well as for semi-formal occasions thereafter.
20. Long Sleeve Short Lace Dress With Sequins
For an evening wedding (or a daytime one, too), this sparkly dress is a beautiful option that features 3/4 length sleeves and lots of shimmers.
21. DD Dakota Soiree Stunner Dress
This gorgeous mint-colored dress is…it’s just beautiful. It’s perfect and beautiful and I want it in my closet right now even though I have nothing to wear it to at the moment.
22. 50s Floral House Dress
This is an easy, comfy, and relatively inexpensive option that is much more interesting than most bridesmaid dresses out there. It’s perfect for a vintage-inspired wedding, or just wearing around the town. Dress it up with heels or down with flats–it’s super versatile for both weddings and day-to-day life!