It’s an exciting time for the soon-to-be parents, whether they already have children or not. A baby shower is a perfect opportunity to “shower” them with all of the essentials (and some luxury) items they’ll need in the near future. But it isn’t just about the baby, of course, it’s about the parents, as well. After all, it’s the parents who are getting up at 3 AM and consoling the baby through teething pains. The baby will have all the TLC he or she will need, and the parents are counting on their friends and family to help get them through the newborn stage. That’s why gift-giving needs to have a little more thought behind it, a little more care.
- Skip Hop Pronto Changing Pad. This pad includes room for 4 diapers as well as creams and ointments. Parents can also keep their cell phones, keys, and other personal items in it as well. This changing pad folds out so they can change baby whenever nature calls, and the material is easy to spot and clean. A must-have for parents on the go.
- Baby tableware: When it comes to baby shower gifts, bamboo baby tableware can be a great option. Not only is bamboo environmentally friendly, but it’s also durable and stylish. Bamboo plates for kids are a popular choice, as they are sturdy and can withstand plenty of wear and tear. Plus, bamboo plates are dishwasher-safe and easy to clean, making them a practical choice for busy parents. You can also go for baby bowls because, in most cases, they have a suction feature that sticks to any surface and prevents the mess that feeding can cause. So if you’re looking for a unique and meaningful gift for a baby shower, bamboo tableware is worth considering.
- Milk Snob 5-in-1 Cover. This truly is a design miracle. Made of premium rayon-blend fabric, it provides 360-degree coverage to a baby while in their stroller and to mom and baby while breastfeeding. It’s silky soft and can also be used to shield a baby while in a shopping cart, car seat, infant swings, etc. Available in a variety of colors and patterns, this gift makes parenting just a little bit easier.
- Gift Cards. Gifting the soon-to-be parents gift cards absolutely ensures that they will be getting something (from you) that they really desire. Whether it’s specifically for the baby or it goes toward a weekend getaway for the two of them before the baby arrives, this gift gives them absolute choice and financial freedom. Be sure to customize it with a favorite photo and congratulations text!
- Fast Baby Bottle Warmer. The Philips AVENT baby bottle warmer with smart temperature control will keep both baby and parents soothed in the middle of the night. It works with AVENT bottles as well as other leading brands and can also be used to warm up baby food jars. There is a defrost mode for frozen baby food and breast milk. Parents won’t have to worry because this device warms liquid gently which means there won’t be any hot spots. Plus, there’s an automatic shutoff just in case everyone falls back to sleep.
- Munchkin Diaper Pail. It used to be cloth diapers held together with pins, and then plastic diapers tossed into open pails. Enter the Munchkin diaper pail to keep the nursery nice and fresh. It’s no touch, all that’s necessary to open it is to step on the pedal, and it comes with a variety of toss bags, a lavender-scented baking soda puck for freshness, and refill rings. Truly a blessing for any household with a baby!
- Pop N’ Go Playpen. Perfect for time outside, at the beach, on a picnic, camping, or wherever they need the baby to be safe and secure. Plenty of room to roam in this high-quality tent, there is also a cover that protects against UV rays. All of this comes in a travel bag with a shoulder strap, and stakes necessary to set it up. The mesh fabric is breathable and completely translucent so the parent and baby can always keep their eyes on each other.
- Electric Nail Clippers. Baby’s nails grow quickly. Parents know that their little faces can easily become scratched up once they get a little too long. The electric nail clippers by bblüv feature two speeds so the process is easy and quiet. So quiet it’s possible to accomplish the task while the baby is asleep. Suitable for finger or toenails, the clippers are the perfect size for a baby and come in a convenient carrying case.
- Regalo Portable Bassinet. Baby and mother often need to be close to one another, especially during the first couple of months of life. This bassinet makes it easy to keep the baby right by the bed. Lock clamps secure metal legs, while the sleep surface is a comfortable pad insert. The walls are mesh to allow for maximum visibility and breathability.
- Pocket Nanny. This round-the-clock baby tracker is ideal for sleep-deprived parents, grandparents, and caretakers. The pocket nanny tracks all of the baby’s details, so caregivers don’t miss a beat with feedings, sleep schedules, playtime, etc. Baby’s needs are easily communicated for seamless transitions.
Honor the parents-to-be with a gift that will make their new lives with the baby less stressful. They will appreciate the love and thought behind the gift, especially during their sleepless nights when your gift makes things just a little bit easier.