It’s been statistically proven that men cheat significantly more than women do. Affairs in marriage have become fairly common in recent years, mainly because couples today are less committed to making their marriages work. If your husband deleted his browsing history on his phone, then he’s probably hiding clues of his infidelity.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to find out what your husband has been looking at online.
There are several methods you can utilize to nab your cheating husband. Let’s discuss some of them:
The easiest way to discover what your husband is doing online is to grab his phone and go through it. However, you’ll need to devise a crafty way to gain physical access to his phone. For instance, wait for him to get busy with house chores or distracted with his video games. Ensure you check his browser history and read his social media chats to know what he discusses with other people.
You might be wondering: how can I tell what my husband is looking at on his phone? One effective way involves creating a fake profile on Facebook or Instagram and sending him a friend request. Once connected, you’ll have a birds-eye view of his posts, comments, likes, and more. This overview will provide insights into what your husband does when online.
Google’s “My Activity” is a bespoke solution containing an assortment of helpful tools that allow users to monitor other people’s online activity. You can use this tool to check your husband’s Gmail, YouTube, search items, and other services provided by Google. My Activity also helps you to review all the apps and websites he’s visited as well as his interaction with each of them.
If you’d like to monitor your husband 24/7, using a trusted tracking software such as Eyezy could help.
Eyezy is a powerful spy app that’s designed to monitor your target’s user’s emails, call logs, SMS messages, social media chats, and more.
This app is equipped with an Internet History Tracker that views their web history and reveals which sites they frequently visit. This feature can also help you filter any inappropriate content that you wouldn’t want them to see.
If you’re concerned that your husband’s online chatting is getting out of control, Eyezy can help you keep tabs on every message he sends and receives on popular messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger. If you’re still not convinced, visit Earthweb, where you can read a detailed eyeZy review.
Here’s a step-by-step guideline to track your husband’s online activity using Eyezy:
- Visit https://www.eyezy.com// and click on “Try Now”
- Sign up using your email address and complete the payment process
- Follow the instructions sent to your email to install Eyezy on the target device
- Once installed, head to the Control Panel to view his browser history, social media chats, and more
If your husband uses private browsing whenever he’s surfing the web, then he probably has something to hide. Here are a few reasons why he could be spending hours on his phone:
- ● He has FOMO. The fear of missing out (FOMO) is a modern-day issue brought about by technology. Your husband might simply be afraid of missing important updates when he’s offline, hence his proclivity to always be on his phone.
- He’s addicted to social media. Some people derive their dopamine rush from social media likes, comments, and follows. Perhaps that’s why your hubby is on his phone all the time.
- He’s a poor time scheduler. If your husband rarely keeps track of his screen time, then he could spend hours on his phone and feel like it has been several minutes.
If your husband is always on his phone, it could be a valid cause for concern. Ensure you talk to him about this issue before overreacting. If he provides you with an unconvincing response, then it’s best to use a discreet spy app such as Eyezy to unearth his browsing history.
Iskra Banović is our seasoned Editor-in-Chief at BlueFashion. She has been steering the website’s content and editorial direction since 2018. With a rich background in fashion design, Iskra’s expertise spans across fashion, interior design, beauty, lifestyle, travel, and culture.