Children are innocent and all they need from you is to pose questions and get them talking. According to research, kids require brief and intensive conversations with adults and some rare questions to get them talking. The fact remains that errors are corrected by being repeated correctly and openly answered. The other advantage of choosing questions to ask your children is to speed their vocabulary development. Here is a list of all the fun get-to-know-you questions that you can ask your kids.
Currently, scholars are on the topic of language development through questions. They are also suggesting ways that parents can shed light through asking some fun questions. Read on for inspirational questions on this topic.
- Which among us is the toy you want to play with the most?
- What is the favorite meal that you need for your dinner?
- Describe a great day in your own words what did you do to make it a great day?
- Would you rather play tennis or football?
- Would you be a wizard or a superhero?
- At a time like now, would you rather watch fireworks or go to a circus performance?
- Between me and your superhero, who do you love the most?
- Right now, would you rather have the ability to jump like a frog or make elephant sounds?
- If you could ask your dog a question, what would it be?
- What animal would you like to ride on?
- If you were a dog, what breed would you like to be?
- What do you like the most between your dog and your cats?
- Do you pick your fingers and rub them on the wall when no one is looking?
- What if you were a fart, would you rather be loud or silent?
- If I gave you $100 would you touch poop?
- If you had to leave this house because of an emergency, what are the three things that you would pick with you?
- What would you wish for if a genie gave you two wishes?
- If you had a paid means to go back in time, what would you do?
- If you suddenly won a lot of money, what are the three things that you can do right now?
- If you were a president or a senior official for just a day, what are the best things you would do for the people?
- How many kids do you think you going to have when you grow old?
- What are the most embarrassing things that have ever happen to you while in school?
- Do you have a crush in your class?
- If you have a chance to rename all your siblings, what would be their names?
- If you were told to pick a nickname, what would it be?
- Who do you think is the best actress or actor to play in a movie you are directing?
- If you were a teacher for a day, what subject would you like to teach?
You can read more interesting articles here https://globalmomsmagazine.com/