- Beauty & Skincare
- Hairstyle Tutorials
- Fashion & Style
- Tattoos & Piercings
- Shoes, Bags
Browsing: Food & Drink
MEAL PLANS | Figuring out what to eat can be tricky.
You want to do the right thing for your body, but there’s so much information flying around – Buy this! Eat that! Avoid this at all costs! It’s enough to do your head in!
If you’re like me, you want to read blogs that make sense, that resonate with you, and that either help you solve a problem, inspire you to become a better person, or just make you feel happy. I hear you.
This is the place to come for all things health and wellness, mind and spirit, food, rest, and healing. I write posts with a realistic, holistic, and naturopathic spin to support you in creating a life of optimal health and happiness. It starts right here.
Ever wished you could cut through the crap and get straight to the truth?
Enter my meal plans!
These babies are designed to give you a fuss-free framework to follow so that you know exactly which foods to eat to fuel your wellness goals. No more uncertainty, no more food-stress, no more having tuna for lunch seven days straight because you can’t think of anything else.
Instead of wasting time worrying and wondering, all the hard work is done for you. All you have to do is follow the plan, relax, and know that every single food choice you’re making is getting you closer to where you want to be.
One size doesn’t fit all, so there are six meal plans to choose from:
Each plan is based on healing wholefoods – you won’t find any processed junk or ‘diet’ products here! This is all about Mama Nature at her finest (and most delicious!). And because I know you don’t have endless hours to spend in the kitchen, each plan is made up of simple, quick-to-prepare meals to make your life – and health – easier. Choose from:
- Gluten-free – Cutting out gluten can leave you struggling for things to eat – especially things that are both tasty and nutritious. But this plan will show you otherwise! It’s perfect for those wanting to reduce inflammation and heal their gut and brilliant for sufferers of coeliac disease, autoimmune conditions, thyroid imbalances, fatigue, and IBS.
- Hormone balancing – Got adrenal fatigue? PMS? Concerned about reproductive health? This one’s for you. Packed with plant-based hormone-helpers, it’ll have you glowing and radiant from the inside out. Prepare for bounce-outta-bed energy and compliments galore!
- Paleo – Looking to be the healthiest cave-woman in the corporate world? This is a simple, satisfying, clean-eating plan to re-boot your body, ancestral style. You’ll have so much pep and vigor, you’ll be chasing down saber-tooth tigers in no time! (Not suitable for vegetarians).
- Sugar-free – Wanna wean yourself off the sweet stuff? This plan is perfect if you suffer from candida, depression, fatigue, or low immunity. Expect glowing skin, a clear mind, enhanced mood, increased vitality, releasing of excess weight… and that’s just for starters!
- Vegetarian – Are you struggling to figure out whether you’re getting all the nutrients, minerals, and protein you need? This is a well-rounded, healthy, plant-based diet, to take all the guesswork out of life as a vegetarian. And once you’re body’s getting all those essential nutrients, you’ll be AMAZED by how good you can feel! (This meal plan does contain eggs and a small amount of dairy.)
- Weight loss – Ready to rock your best body ever… but want to do it the wellness way? This baby is specially crafted to load you up with nutrients, kick-start your metabolism, and ramp up your fat burning. And the added bonus? Losing weight with wholefoods means that as well as looking great, you’ll feel amazing too.
These plans will help you hone in on what you need to eat and when. No code-cracking or dietary deciphering needed.
They’re designed to give you everything you need to know to map out your meals, with none of the paddings. With each plan, you’ll get:
- A 7-day eating plan loaded with delicious and nutritious meals and snacks so that every single meal is helping you reach your wellness goals (and I promise, you won’t go hungry!)
- A food diary so that you can log your progress and track your results.
- The absolute TOP nutrition tips and tricks for your chosen wellness area, so that you know what’ll give you the most bang for your nutritional buck.
With the convenience and time-saving benefits, there are a lot of other reasons to consider Flanagan’s food delivery service. Luckily, this…
The traditional Asian equivalent of the frying pan is a wok. It is made of thin steel so that when…
10 Cocktails With Allegedly Skin-Beautifying Ingredients. Alcohol is not good for the skin, but does it help to mix it…
Breakfast smoothies aren’t just for spring. Take advantage of frozen berries and make some antioxidant-rich smoothies with skin-beautifying ingredients. I…
(Photo: Nathan Dumlao / Unsplash) When you think of caffeine, what’s the first thing to come to mind? For many…