Approximately 90 percent of my day is spent on Instagram. Technically it’s for my job, but even when I’m done with work at the end of the day, I’m still hitting refresh as though a golden ticket were about to appear.
There are lots of good Instagram accounts. Of course, I follow Beyoncé, and I follow Kim Kardashian for my regular required dose of being adorable. But in addition to those, one of my favorites is Colombian models because I love both high fashion and Latina models. Here is a list of the sexiest Colombian models to follow; these models are worth knowing and following.
Here are some Latina Instagram models to follow in 2024:
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there may be other Latina Instagram models worth following.
Scrolling through Instagram is kind of like shopping in a secondhand store. Most of what you see is absolute garbage—#Like4Like! #FitTea! #Blessed!—but every so often, when you’re really, really lucky, you stumble upon a total treasure. And the best thing about treasures on Instagram? You can share them with everyone you love, which is more than I can say for the gems you find in vintage stores.
So, in the interest of sharing with the ones we love, let’s talk about our favorite niche Instagram accounts. You know the ones I’m talking about—Latina Instagram Models to Follow in 2024, the ones that have captured the hearts of millions around the world.
We’ve poked fun at models and celebrities who have no idea how to use Instagram. We’ve honored the adorable nerds who make the same face in every selfie, and we’ve praised our favorite bikini selfies. Today, we’d like to applaud another side of Instagram. Let’s give it up for the Latina Instagram Models to Follow! These 10 Latina models make social media infinitely more fun with their influence, and unconventional, and gorgeous photos.
From the beginning, I’ve been pretty obsessed with fashion. Although I’ll never have the knowledge of the queen bee of fashion Anna Wintour, I know what I like and what I do like, I know a lot about it.
While my favorite models of the past 10 years or so have been Latina models, they haven’t really impacted my personal look. It’s in people or specific characters that I have found my style, and their impression on me that has made my fashion sense evolve over the years.
I know some of you hate this term, but I have been and will always be a tomboy. I like to keep things simple from my hair down to my shoes, and I can bounce between what is regarded as conventionally girly to something that is, well, conventionally “boyish.”
I didn’t realize just how much my personal style models were really similar until I sat down last night and put them in order from the beginning to now. Outside of my brief Sofia Vergara phase, I’ve been pretty consistent, so maybe that means I’m not as extreme in my taste as I thought.
Instagram is the perfect tool for the casual narcissist among us. Whenever you are feeling down, you just snap a “selfie,” put a cool filter on it, and let the “likes” come rolling in. Hence, it was only a matter of time before the newly attention-hungry Madonna of 2013 had Lourdes show her how to use it, with sexy results.
The fashion world used to be about unattainable class, dignified rich people, Kate Moss smoking wistfully… and then Instagram came along. Suddenly, the biggest models in the world are just a bunch of goofballs who love to take selfies with their tongues out.
I really love this current class of social media-savvy supermodels. I get why it’s cool to see models getting the place of honor in the most prestigious fashion magazine. On the other hand, though… haven’t the lines between celebrities and models blurred enough that this isn’t that exciting?
Tons of models have deals with big fashion houses, and it’s not just for show– Kristen Stewart looks like a traditional model in her new Chanel spread for Elle. Whether you love it or hate it, Kendall Jenner is channeling her reality TV success into a huge modeling career.
Meanwhile, Cara is getting acting roles left and right, and Karlie is arguably more famous for hanging out with Taylor Swift than for wearing Victoria’s Secret wings.
Check out the hottest Brazilian women you need to see for the bio of some of the hottest women in the world. Some of the facts will take you totally by surprise, while others are famous knowledge that made them who they are.
One thing they all have in common, they are smart, savvy women who have transitioned and evolved into much more than the industry could have predicted, and good for them! From finding the love of their lives to running for political office, they are passionate about what makes them tick.
A quick look at the dark side of modeling keeps it all in perspective for the rest of us, as one steps up and says….well, we all know what she said!
Anyone who’s ever sat through a runway show can tell you that the fashion industry is hilarious. To celebrate the quirky minds of models, designers, and style commentators, here are 10 Latina Models you should follow on Instagram! The following are my favorites:
1. Gisele Bundchen, Brazilian Model
2. Joan Smalls Rodriguez, Puerto Rican model
3. Adriana Lima, Brazilian Model
4. Caroline Trentini, Brazilian Model
5. Alessandra Ambrósio, Brazilian Model
6. Sofía Vergara, Colombian Model
7. Adriana Arboleda, Colombian Model
8. Lais Ribeiro, Brazilian Model
9. Jimena Sánchez, Mexican Actress
10. Michelle Lewin, Venezuelan Model
What is your favorite Instagram account to follow? I definitely need some more accounts to follow to aid in my daily procrastination efforts. And if anyone has Instagram models-related accounts to follow, I definitely want to see those.
11. Ximena Navarrete, Mexican Model
Ximena Navarrete is a Mexican actress, TV host, model, and beauty queen who won Miss Universe 2010.
She was born to a middle-class family on February 22, 1988, in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. Her father is a dentist, and her mother is a housewife. She has one younger sister.
Ximena began modeling locally at the age of sixteen and studied nutrition at Valle de Atemajac University before participating in the world pageant.
Ximena Navarrete has a significant following on social media, with over 3 million followers on Instagram and a Twitter account with over 1 million followers.
She is also an actress in films such as The Tempest (2013) and 108 Costuras (2018). Ximena married Juan Carlos Valladares on April 1, 2017, and they have one child together.
12. Lisa Morales, Cuban Model
Lisa Morales is a multi-talented individual known for her work as a TV personality, international model, fitness mentor, and philanthropist.
Here is some information about Lisa Morales based on the search results:
- TV and Film Career: Lisa Morales has appeared in TV shows such as “Two Sentence Horror Stories” (2017), “Bluff City Law” (2019), and “Queen Sugar” (2016). She is also listed on IMDb, a popular online database for movies, TV shows, and celebrities.
- Social Media Presence: Lisa Morales has a significant following on Instagram, with over 2 million followers on her main account, @misslisamorales. She also has another Instagram account, @lisamoralesmusic, where she shares photos and videos related to her music.
- Personal Website: Lisa Morales has a personal website, lisamorales.net, where she shares information about herself and her various endeavors.
- Lisa Morales Mixed Media: Lisa Morales is also involved in mixed media art. She collects various items such as sheet music, sandwich wrappers, technical drawings, hand-written letters, maps, menus, and dictionary pages to create unique art pieces.
13. Aida Yespica, Venezuelan Model
Aída María Yéspica Jaime is a Venezuelan television personality, model, actress, and former beauty pageant contestant.
Here is some information about Aida Yespica based on the search results:
- Personal Life: Aida Yespica was born on July 15, 1982, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela. She has a son named Aron Ferrari, who was born in 2008.
- Modeling and Acting Career: Aida Yespica participated in the Miss Venezuela pageant in 2002, representing the state of Amazonas.
- She has modeled for several magazines, appeared in television commercials, and posed for several nude calendars. Aida Yespica has acted in films and TV programs.
- Social Media Presence: Aida Yespica has a significant following on social media, with over 1 million followers on her Instagram account, @aidayespica27official.
- She also has a Twitter account, @Aidayespica27.
14. Ana Claudia Talancon, Mexican Model
Ana Claudia Talancón is a Mexican actress, TV host, and philanthropist. Here is some information about her based on the search results:
- Early Life and Career: Ana Claudia Talancón was born on May 1, 1980, in Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico. She started studying acting in Cancún with the Cuban professor Albio Paz and later continued her studies at the Acting Workshop of Héctor Mendoza and Raúl Quintanilla in Mexico City. Ana Claudia Talancón has starred in various soap operas such as “Al norte del Corazón,” “Señora,” and “Amor Latino Romántica obsesión” for which she won the Sol de Oro award in 1999 for Best New Actress.
- Acting Career: Ana Claudia Talancón’s big-screen acting debut was with the film “El Cometa” by Marisa Sistach, playing the character Valentina, for which she was nominated for the Ariel Award for Best New Actress. Her biggest role was alongside Gael García Bernal in “El Crimen del Padre Amaro” (2002), which was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. Ana Claudia Talancón has also appeared in Hollywood films such as “Fast Food Nation” (2006) and “Tear This Heart Out” (2008).
- Personal Life: Not much is known about Ana Claudia Talancón’s personal life, as she keeps her private life away from the public eye.
- Social Media Presence: It is unclear if Ana Claudia Talancón has any official social media accounts, as no relevant information was found in the search results.
15. Stephanie Cayo, Peruvian Model
Stephanie Cristina Cayo Sanguinetti is a Peruvian actress, singer, and songwriter who was born on April 8, 1988, in Lima, Peru.
Here is some information about Stephanie Cayo based on the search results:
- Early Life and Career: Stephanie Cayo started her path in the entertainment industry at the age of three. She pursued dancing and musical theater from an early age. When she was ten years old, she appeared in the Peruvian telenovela “Travesuras del Corazón.”
- Acting Career: Stephanie Cayo has appeared in several TV series and films, gaining international exposure, playing the main female character in the internationally broadcast “Besos Robados.” Some of her notable film roles include “Pirates in Callao” (2005), “Yucatán” (2018), “Como caído del cielo” (2019), and “Bad Impulse” (2019). Stephanie Cayo has also appeared in TV series such as “Doña Bella” (2010), “El Secretario” (2011-2012), and “La hipocondríaca” (2013).
- Personal Life: Stephanie Cayo was married to Chad Campbell from 2018 to 2021.
- Social Media Presence: Stephanie Cayo has a significant following on Instagram, with over 2 million followers on her account, @unlunar.
16. Thassia Naves, Brazilian Instagram Model
Thássia Naves is a Brazilian social media personality, fashion blogger, and influencer. Here is some information about her based on the search results:
- Social Media Presence: Thássia Naves is known for her eponymous Instagram page, with over 4.1 million followers.
- She also has a YouTube channel where she shares videos related to fashion, travel, and lifestyle.
- Fashion Blogging Career: Thássia Naves is a fashion blogger and influencer who has gained a significant following in Brazil and internationally. She has collaborated with several fashion and beauty brands, including Farfetch and Sephora.
- Personal Life: Thássia Naves married Artur Attie Akl in an extravagant wedding in 2019.
Want to discover more stunning Instagram models? Come explore our latest blog post shining the spotlight on Poland’s top Instagram models.
Learn about these trendsetting creatives gaining global followings. See how they leverage social media to uplift women’s voices and redefine beauty.
We’ll analyze their savvy strategies for engagement and empowerment. Let’s celebrate these inspirational Instagram models and the community they’ve built! Just click to read our blog post “Polish Instagram Models” now.
Iskra Banović is our seasoned Editor-in-Chief at BlueFashion. She has been steering the website’s content and editorial direction since 2018. With a rich background in fashion design, Iskra’s expertise spans across fashion, interior design, beauty, lifestyle, travel, and culture.