Latest Hairstyles Expert Videos for Women 2018 Learn more about women's hairstyles through …
Women’s Haircuts and Hairstyles
Look no further! Whether you’re looking for the perfect cut or how to style it, your search is over! Here you’ll find our best tips, tricks, and photo galleries to give you your best hair day, every day!
Haircut Advice and Photos
From celebrities, to the working girl, to the stay at home mom… we all just want a great haircut that won’t leave us wanting to pull our hair out! Check out these photo galleries for great haircuts that might just inspire your next great look!
- Growing out a Pixie Hair Cut, a Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Grow Your Hair Out Faster
- The Best Bob Haircuts
- Trending Spring and Summer Hairstyles
- Why (almost) Everyone Can Wear Short Hair
- How Often Should You Cut Your Hair
- How to Cope with a Bad Haircut
- Tips for Getting Your Kids’ Haircut
- Why Are Haircuts So Expensive?
- Why I Don’t Think Your Faceshape Really Matters
- This Season’s Hottest Haircut Trends
Styling Your Own Hair
Ever notice that, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get your hair to look like it did when you walk out of the salon? Get salon beautiful hair at home with these tips and articles.
- Easy Extensions at Home
- Insider Tips for Celeb Status Hairstyles
- How to Create a Faux Bob
- How to Curl Your Hair with a Flat Iron
- How to Skip Shampooing after the Gym
- How to Style a Pompadour
- Cute Hairstyles to Compliment your Winter Hat
- How to Curl Your Hair Like a Pro
- How to Create Marilyn Waves
- How to Style Fingerwaves with a Curling Iron
- How to Use Velcro Rollers to Curl Your Hair
- How to Blow Your Hair Out at Home
Red Carpet & Special Occasion Hairstyles
Finding the perfect hairstyle for your wedding, prom, or maybe to walk the red carpet can be nerve wracking. These photo galleries and tips can help you find the right style to compliment your glamorous special occasion.
- Should My Hair be Dirty for an Updo?
- Homecoming Hairstyle Ideas
- 10 Prom Hairstyle Ideas
- Real Girls, Real Hairstyles for Your Next Dance
Want a new hairstyle? Do you need a more flattering haircut for your face shape? Are you seeking a new hair color or just want to know how to tame your curls or add body to your limp hair? We’ve got your hairstyle tips and tricks.
Find out what haircuts best suit your face shape, how to pick the perfect hair color for your skin tone and how to color your own hair at home. Got gray roots? Here we show you your best options for covering them. Plus, find out fixes for dandruff and other hair and scalp problems.
- 23 Ways to Save on Haircuts, Hair Color & Hair Products
- Short Hairstyle Tips & Tricks
- How to Get a Cut You’ll Won’t Hate
- Pick the Perfect Cut: Rules We Live By
- Haircuts By Age: What Looks Good at 20, 30, 40, 50 & Older
- How to Save Money at the Salon
- The Most Flattering Cut on (Almost) Everyone
- How to Tell if You’d Look Good With Short Hair
- Is Your Hairstyle Aging You?
- How Much to Tip the Stylist, the Assistant & the Person Who Washes Your Hair
- Should You Tip the Owner of a Salon?
- Wavy Hair? How to Get the Perfect Cut for Your Hair Type
- Hairstyle Tips for Plus-Sized Women
- How to Grow Out a Bob Hairstyle
- The Difference Between a $40, $60 & a $160 Haircut
- Holiday Tips & Your Hairstylist
Here we show you everything you need to know about hair color.
- At-Home Color: Biggest Mistakes Women Make
- Photos of gorgeous hair color: Blondes, reds, brunettes & more
- Hair color: The 5 hottest trends
- How to pick the right hair color: 8 tips
- Top 8 products for color-treated hair
- How to fix a bad dye job
- Should you color your own hair?
- Blonde hair: My best hair color tips & tricks
- 9 Gorgeous Types of Blonde Hair Color
- 15 famous blondes: Reese, Gwyneth & more
- How to protect your blonde hair color
- Famous redheads: Julianne Moore, Amy Adams & More
- How to protect your red hair
- 15 famous brunettes
- How to cover up dark roots
- Help! I’m getting gray hairs, what do I do?
- Quick gray hair color tip
- Use hair mascara to mask the gray
- What is Balayage?
- Can you get away with platinum blonde?
Best Hair Products and Styling Tools
Do you really need to invest in a boar bristle hairbrush? What are the best flat-irons, volumizers and products for curly hair? Get the scoop in this section.
- Top 10 drugstore buys
- Dry hair: Best products
- 10 best volumizers for flat hair
- Color-treated hair: Best products
- Frizzy hair: Best products
- Best flat-irons
- Best curling irons
- Best hairbrushes
- Hair products every woman needs
- Best shampoos, conditioners by hair type
- Should you splurge on a hairbrush, or save?
- What’s all the fuss over boar bristle hairbrushes?
- Best products to protect hair in summer
Common hairstyling how-tos
Get instructions on how to do common hairstyling techniques including blowouts, curling hair, applying product and more.
- How to give yourself a professional blowout
- How to trim your own bangs
- How to give yourself “piece-y” hair
- How to properly apply hair product
- How to find the part in your hair
- How to tease hair correctly
- How to fix fried hair
- How to smooth baby-fine flyaways
- How to detangle hair
- How to wear a ponytail
- How to straighten hair with a flat iron
Frizzy hair help
Dry hair tends to soak up moisture in the air causing the “frizzies.” Get frizzy hair help in this section.
- Combat hair frizzies: Top 10 products
- Dry or damaged hair? 10 products we swear by
Oily and flat hair fixes
Oily hair usually means flat hair. Here, we show you how to combat your oily hair days without having to shampoo.
- Top 10 volumizers for flat, lifeless hair
- Secret to combatting oily hair: Bumble & Bumble hair powder
- Fine, limp hair? How to add body
- Quick tip for dull, lifeless hair
- Help for oily, 2nd-day hair
- How to add body to flat hair
- Bumpits: How to add volume to hair with plastic inserts
Styling curly hair
Styling curly hair can be tricky. Here, we give you tips and tricks to tame your curls, and work with — not against — them. Tip No. 1: Find a stylist who specializes in curly hair.
- The best Hairstyles for Naturally Curly Hair
- 10 secrets to styling curly hair
- How can I tame my curly hair?
- How to care for curly hair — How to combat the frizzies, dry hair, and straighten
- The best hairstyles for naturally curly hair
Styling straight hair
Straight hair can be difficult to curl and is prone to limpness. Find out the tricks to styling straight hair.
- The secret to “beachy,” wavy hair
- How to create soft, loose waves
- Step by step: How to give yourself beachy, wavy hair
- Flat hair fixes
Here we show you how to combat the most common hair problems.
- How to detangle hair
- Can you repair your split ends?
- What causes split ends?
- Summer hair help: How to fix the frizzies and flat hair
- How to control dandruff
- How much hair loss is OK?
- Top 10 products for dry, damaged hair
- Protect hair in summer: The best products
- Flat hair fixes
Shampoos and conditioners
Do you really need a pricey shampoo? Find out the answer to this and more in this section.
- What to look for in a good bottle of shampoo
- Do you really need to shampoo hair twice?
- Best shampoos and conditioners by hair type
- How to pick a shampoo and conditioner
- Should you splurge (or save) on shampoos, conditioners?
- Simple shampoo trick that models use
- Best Kerastase shampoos for all hair types
- Do 2-in-1 shampoos work?
- Top 10 products for dry, damaged hair
Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Fine, Oily, and Limp Hair
Is your search for the perfect cut starting to feel like a lifelong quest? We know how you feel, so …
How to Get a Haircut to Look YoungerThere comes a time in every woman's life when she looks in …
I am a big fan of the incredible, edible egg, and when I discovered that eggs are good for a whole …
Product Review: Kenra 25 Volume Hair Spray - Hair Product Reviews Kenra 25 Volume Spray is the …
Preservatives are a common modern-day way to make things last longer. We use preservatives in many …
I've discussed the love of my Birchbox samples before. Although I wish they'd send more hair …
What Hair Products are Worth the Extra Cash? In a world where your hair product budget can easily …
When circumstances are tough, and budgets are tight, cutting back on your beauty routine can really …
Everything Your Mother Never Told You About Hair Changes During and After Pregnancy Pregnancy is …
If you have found yourself on this web page, you're likely concerned about hair loss or someone dear …
Everyone knows that I love dry shampoo, and I rely on the use of dry shampoo to keep my hair from …