I’ve written a lot about Korean beauty in the past few months. Not that that makes me unique in any way. There’s tons of great info about K-beauty on Korean beauty site Stylevana.com. There was a big spread in the September issue of Vogue, and there are expert bloggers and shop curators creating smart content too. Calling Korean beauty a trend feels like a major understatement. There is a thirst for Korean eye makeup and skincare products so strong it’s hard to imagine the pressure.
Of course, you can read all about the fact that such pressure originates in Korea, where an estimated 2,000 brands compete for the attention and dollars of discerning consumers. It’s said that Korean brands are ten years ahead of U.S. manufacturers—and when there is a demand for a new product, Korean companies can make it a reality in 6 months as opposed to an approximate 3 years in the states.
I spent a solid two weeks hounding the amazing entrepreneurs behind some of the best, most beloved Korean beauty shops, and while they all offered smart observations and recommendations I quickly made mental-notes to buy, I found myself in awe at the speed at which I myself was looking for a total revelation.
The Best Places to Buy Your Favorite Korean Beauty Products
When it comes to Korean beauty products, the one question that often gets asked besides “What is the best sheet mask?,” is “Where can I buy Korean beauty products?” In a perfect world, we could all hop on a plane and go straight to the source, but that requires lots of money, time, and dealing with jet lag. Thankfully there are lots of sites that sell Korean makeup and skincare products. More and more Korean brands are creating sites for customers on this side of the world. If you want a one-stop e-shop, there are also a number of K-beauty sites that bring you a wide array of Korean products.
Bookmark Stylevana.com Korean beauty site for when you want to stock up on Korean and Japanese beauty products:
If you are obsessed with skincare and eye makeup, Stylevana is an e-shop that you need to check out. They focus on high-quality products with natural ingredients. Stylevana.com carries ampoules, mists, toners, essences, sunscreens, and everything else you need in your beauty arsenal.
Stylevana has curated a selection of products from innovative and trusted Korean brands. The website sells skin, makeup, and Korean eye makeup remover, from your favorite Korean and Japanese beauty brands. Make sure to check out the different sets they carry.
If you want the products that Korean girls are absolutely obsessed with, Stylevana carries them along with hard-to-get-items. If you aren’t sure what to buy, check out the makeup section.
Do you try to use only Korean natural beauty products? If so, Stylevana.com should be your go-to destination. They curate natural Korean skincare products. There is a great selection to choose from, including lip treatments, masks, eye creams, cleansers, and much more.
They focus on makeup as much as skincare, and you can also pick up facial cleanser products.
For all the Korean eye makeup fans out there, Stylevana.com is for you. They are dedicated to bringing you the best eye makeup colors for different skin tones products and eye makeup trends. You can shop by famous Korean brands, and they have Korean eye natural makeup products that are great for Korean beauty newbies.
Korean Beauty Stylevana.com Reviews
If you’re a true beauty junkie, you know that Seoul has replaced Paris as the new beauty capital of the world. And if you know that, you’re also probably aware of the fact that Stylevana.com began distributing beauty and Korean eye makeup products from mass-market or drugstore Korean brands. They also have great Korean eye makeup tutorials and tips in the Blog section. But as much as you’d like to take advantage of this development, you probably haven’t been able to. Why? Because Korean beauty —or “K-beauty”— is overwhelming. It’s hard enough as it is for me to navigate the world of Korean beauty even with my knowledge of the language. I can only imagine how difficult it might be for the average American beauty junky.
So, to make things easier, I’m going to break it down for you. Here’s a list of things you should purchase from Stylevana’s line of best Korean beauty products. Enjoy!
1. 3 Concept Eyes
3CE is a very trendy, very cool brand. To me, their makeup is for the boldest of the bold, the most cosmopolitan of cosmopolites. With this brand, it’s not just about bright colors and long-lasting best Korean eye makeup products — it’s also about the girl that’s wearing this makeup.
The 3CE products that are available on Stylevana.com won’t disappoint you. They have done a lot better by choosing products that actually represent what 3CE is all about. So, I’d recommend checking out Stylevana.com.
I’m going to keep this simple – stick to their eye makeup. That’s where this brand really shines. (If you’re not into eye makeup, check out their lip products instead.)
The first thing you’ll notice about TONYMOLY is the packaging — it’s cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. We’re talking packaging in the shape of tomatoes, apples, eggs, panda bears, and bunnies. (Speaking of which, this brand doesn’t test on animals.) I’d say Stylevana.com covered all their bases with its selection of products from this brand. For the most part, I’d recommend sticking to their makeup products, as opposed to their skincare products. Also, if you want to narrow down your focus to three brands when you’re shopping at Stylevana, TONMOLY should definitely be one of those brands, along with THEFACESHOP and Skinfood.
The name says it all — nourishing food for your skin from natural ingredients. Easy, right? As with THEFACESHOP, I had an extremely difficult time narrowing it down to 3 must-have products. (If I could, I’d recommend everything because who wouldn’t want to try a rich body cream made of quinoa or an almond milk cream for their feet?)
Trust me; there are a lot more Korean eye makeup products that you should get your hands on besides the four that I listed here.
23 Korean Eye Products You Will Love For Your Face That Remind Us It Isn’t All About Skin Care
There are enough Korean skincare products out there to keep us happy for a long, long time. However, if you just stick with your sheet masks and essences, you are missing out big time. Korean skincare may be the hottest topic around, but Korean makeup deserves just as much hype. The next time you’re looking for a new eyeshadow, liner, brow product, or mascara, try one of these products. You will be as pleased with them as you are with your sheet masks.
Korean beauty isn’t just strictly about skincare. That may be the category that is getting the most attention, but Korean makeup is another exciting area. Once you apply your ampoules and essences, you have plenty of foundations, concealers, cushion compacts, and blushes to choose from. You aren’t going to apply 10 products to your face as part of your morning regimen then decide to slack in the makeup department, are you? These best Korean face products will help you create a flawless base.
Check out 23 best Korean eye products that are worth a spot in your makeup bag:
- Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm: You’re probably sold on this one just by looking at the packaging. It is a golden egg! However, this is a primer that has a balm-like consistency that helps give you a flawless base. It covers up uneven patches, acne scars, and more. Bonus: When you’re done, they suggest breaking the white area and using the egg as a flowerpot.
- The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher: What were we just saying about pretty packaging? This soft pink blush comes in a pretty green container complete with a soft cushion applicator that you will actually want to use.
- Caolion Pore (Sebum) Pact: Are you prone to a shiny t-zone? Keep this powder in your purse. It acts like a blotting sheet by absorbing excess oil. It also has a soft finish that blurs imperfections and pores.
- Cushion Concealer: You’ve probably heard of cushion compacts for your entire face, but this is a cushion concealer. It uses unique cushion technology to give you a streak-free finish. Not only does it offer coverage, but it also hydrates and protects your skin.
- Blend Luminous Liquid Foundation: This foundation doesn’t just even out your skin tone; it also hydrates, improves the texture of your skin, and helps fight the signs of aging. It is also high tech. You press the button to squeeze out the foundation, then apply it to your face.
- Goodal Waterest Moist BB Cream SPF 30: Don’t forget that it was Asia who gave us the BB cream, so they are experts in this category. This one is formulated with whole lotus flowers and gives you a radiant, natural finish.
- Blusher & Eyeshadow: It isn’t just the packaging that is great. The blush gives you a natural-looking flush of color from an easy-to-apply puff applicator. You will want this eyeshadow just for the adorable packaging alone. However, the eye makeup product is just as good as the packaging. The water-resistant shadow has a jelly-like texture that seals in moisture while depositing a dose of fine glitter.
- Hera UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture: This compact makes liquid foundation glide onto your skin like mist. The cushion compact gives you natural, dewy coverage that you can build up. If you have had a late night, put this on, and you’ll fake a well-rested glow.
- Feel Like Honey Moon Skin Base: Primers are all about creating a flawless base for your makeup by prepping and perfecting your skin. This one won’t let you down. It contains collagen, vitamins, and honey to improve your skin’s elasticity, provide hydration, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
- Son & Park Glow Ring Foundation: This isn’t just a foundation; it is a stick foundation with a nourishing essence core. Apply the stick directly to your face then blend with your fingertips.
- Holika Holika Magic Pole Waterproof Mascara: This isn’t like a lot of mascara brushes you’re used to seeing, but it is actually great for covering all your lashes. The wax-based mascara is smudge, flake, and smear-free and waterproof. It’s not going anywhere until you take it off.
- Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Starter: This primer is made with 80% Aqua Mint Water. “What is Aqua Mint Water?” you ask. It is a mix of Alaskan glacial water and various fruit extracts, so it helps nourish and hydrate skin. The pink color is subtle but gives you a lit-from-within finish.
- Eyebrow and Blusher: Everyone loves a statement set of brows. This dual-tipped stick has an angled brow pen on one end and a spoolie brush on the other. After you apply the pen, use the brush to soften the look. One of the keys of Korean beauty is a youthful look, so this Babyface Petit Blusher is perfect. Use the little puff it comes with to apply a hint of color to the apples of your cheeks.
- Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker: The name doesn’t give much away with this one besides the fact that it will give you good eyes. You might think that it is an eyeliner, but it actually meant to enhance your aegyo-sal, aka that roll of skin you get under your eyes when you smile. The Cute Eyes Maker has a dark shade to emphasize the shadow and a lighter one to enhance the aegyo-sal. Confused about why you should be enhancing it? It’s all about that sweet and youthful look.
- Mizon Correct Jelly Shadow: You’ve tried powder, cream, and stick shadows, but what about a jelly? The benefit of the jelly shadow is it long-lasting and durable. You do not even need to use an eyeshadow primer. They start off sheer, but they are buildable, so adjust the intensity to suit the occasion.
- Mizon Oh! Shy Volume Up Lovely Stick: Here’s your proof that enhancing your aegyo-sal is as popular in Korean beauty as a doe-eyed look. This dual-ended stick has a brown shade and a highlighter to boost that youthful fat under your eyes. You can also use it on your brow bone and cheeks.
- Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Shadow: Creased eyeshadow is so annoying. Luckily you won’t have any migrating problems with this waterproof pencil. It is also richly pigment so a little product will go a long way.
- Style Neon Super Proof Gel Liner: If your eyeliner collection is limited to just black and brown, it is time to expand it. This matte teal shade will make your eyes pop. The gel liner has rich pigment, and it is waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about it fading at midday.
- Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker: There are plenty of top Korean brow products to feed your eyebrow addiction. This tinted brow gel is waterproof and won’t fade. The two-in-one applicator deposits color while grooming your brows. Blondes note that there is a light blonde and medium blonde shade to flatter your brows.
- TONY MOLY Crystal Tear Glitter Liner: Forget the black liner; this white glitter liner is perfect for all your holiday parties. The fine-tipped brush deposits a hint of shimmer. On days when you’re half-asleep, put some on the inner corners of your eyes to look more awake.
- Color Bucket Pop Up Geller: This eyeliner is as bold as its packaging. The gel liner is also smudge and waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about it ending up on your cheek.
- Peripera Letter Me Waterproof Eye Crayon: There are a lot of easy-to-apply pencils in Korean beauty as opposed to powder shadows. This one delivers a subtle wash of waterproof color on the lids. Use the opposite end to soften the edges.
- Art Shadow: For those people who love powder shadows, this is the best Korean eye makeup for you. The set contains three baked eyeshadows that range from matte to glitter finishes. The retro-inspired packaging is just as pretty as the shadow.