Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- 1. Hydrating Bubble Mask (e.l.f. Cosmetics, $14)
- 2. Peter Thomas Roth Brightening Bubble Mask
- 3. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask Detoxifying & Oxygenating
- 4. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- 5. Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foaming Mask
- 6. Cremorlab T.E.N. Cremor O2 Bubble Energizing Mask
- 7. Dr. Brandt Skincare Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask
- 8. Revitalizing Bubbly Mask
- 9. It’s Skin Dust Defense Bubble Mask
- 10. Ulta Resolve Clarifying Deep Treatment Foaming Mask
Here’s something that every human being can get behind whether they’re a skincare fan or not: bubble masks. What’s a bubble mask, you say? Well, it’s pretty much what it sounds like: it’s a hydrating, cleansing, or purifying face mask that, quite literally, starts bubbling the second you apply it. It’s a magical and mystical product, and at the very least, you’ll always find a way to enjoy giving yourself a fake Santa Claus beard.
In all seriousness, though, these masks are a great tool to have in your beauty arsenal. Also knows as “oxygen face masks,” the way that the bubble masks are formulated allows the product to dive deeper into your pores than traditional cleansing masks, thus giving you smoother, cleaner, more radiant skin in a shorter (and more fun) period of time.
Here are 10 bubble masks to try if you’ve just been dying to channel your inner snowman:
1. Hydrating Bubble Mask (e.l.f. Cosmetics, $14)
e.l.f. just recently launched their brand new skincare line, and as I’m sure any recent e.l.f. convert will tell you, all of the products in it are surprisingly amazing. This one in particular comes with a little spatula, which only makes application that much more fun.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Brightening Bubble Mask
This mask helps to brighten and even out your skin tone, so it’s a great one to use before applying makeup to go out at night. After all, a fresh, radiant face is a great base for any beautiful look.
3. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask Detoxifying & Oxygenating
Sephora really knows their stuff when it comes to face masks, so you can expect their bubble mask to be just as great.
4. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
You’ve probably seen ads for this all over Facebook just as I have, and I’m totally fascinated by it. Most other bubble masks have either a cream or gel consistency in the container, but this one is a legit clay mask. I’ll admit that when it’s applied it looks a little bit like wet concrete, but hey, what can you do?
5. Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foaming Mask
There’s a reason Bliss is such a powerhouse in the skincare world: their products work, plain and simple.
6. Cremorlab T.E.N. Cremor O2 Bubble Energizing Mask
Peach & Lily is always on top of all of the biggest Korean beauty trends, so you can guarantee that, if they’re selling it, it’s worth the dough.
7. Dr. Brandt Skincare Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask
This mask works in just three minutes, which is a major departure from your standard 10-minute mask procedure.
8. Revitalizing Bubbly Mask
Merle Norman is still a pretty new brand for me—the only experience I’ve had with it so far is with its colored eyeshadows, and those proved pretty spectacular—so I’m willing to give their face mask a try. Or, better yet, you could do it and let me know how it goes.
9. It’s Skin Dust Defense Bubble Mask
Single-serve face masks make life so much easier.
10. Ulta Resolve Clarifying Deep Treatment Foaming Mask
And, when in doubt, Ulta brand products are always a good choice.