Skin regimens are about more than merely moisturizing, exfoliating, and hydrating the face and body. People care a great deal about the condition of their lips. If this area of the face becomes dry and wrinkled, it detracts from what would otherwise be a polished presentation. Fuller, soft, smooth lips create a youthful impression, potentially subtracting years from a biological age, and projecting the image of a healthier individual.
In the age where many people are focused on wellness and self-care, the trend towards full, healthy lips should be of no surprise. Fortunately, there are methods available to plump lips in natural, noninvasive ways to see if you like the effect before taking the road to lip injections and fillers. These allow those who may not be sure if they want to go that far, an opportunity to test the waters before committing to a more long-term approach.
Tips For Naturally Full Lips Before Trying Lip Injections Or Fillers
People have a desire to prolong the aging process in today’s world. Many are doing as much as possible to take better care of themselves; mind, body, and spirit, for overall wellness resulting in longer lifespans. That includes maintaining healthy skin. It is the largest organ of the body, making it vital to take care of it optimally.
Sometimes the lips get overlooked, particularly when out in the sun or cold becoming chapped and wrinkled. That kind of appearance can take away from someone who may have otherwise been well put together. It increases age, can imply a smoking habit and looks unhealthy.
Most people hope for full, smooth, soft lips with their wellness and self-care today, incorporating a regimen for this specific area into their daily routine. Many use natural methods found to be effective until they make the decision to employ long-term solutions. Once you’ve made that decision there are tips on the procedure and aftercare here https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/lip-fillers-aftercare#final-look. Until then here are some of the exercises along with home remedies to try out.
- Go Old School With Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne pepper boasts as an old beauty recipe meant to plump this feature. You should use merely a small amount of the spice mixed with water which will form a sort of paste. Apply this to the outside area around your mouth where it should sit for up to ten minutes before rinsing.
You don’t want to lick the mixture after it’s been applied. The spice acts as an irritant drying out the skin causing the desired result. But the suggestion is to avoid this for long-term use. Aesthetic Lane offers lip injections in Orlando that will help you achieve fuller and more defined lips.
- Essential Oils Have A Place In Most Beauty Routines; Claims suggest, specifically for plumping, cinnamon and peppermint oils in minuscule amounts will cause swelling, allowing for the desired full, pink appearance. The recommendation is to mix lip balm with the cinnamon before applying it because it has the potential for significant irritation.
The substance on its own is not the standard suggested as a solution due to the spice and irritation. But there are plumpers containing the ingredient along with vitamin E and other helpful elements you can research in order to achieve the result without the negative effects.
- Exercise Your Mouth To Encourage Fullness: There are muscles everywhere in your body, even in the lips. Working out this area, so they claim, gives you a chance for volume and improved health. How much you can increase the size can be put up for debate. But building muscles is always a good thing.
- Whistling: Try to do scales repeatedly, up and down and back again, until the muscles engage. If the activity is working, there should be a sense of soreness and tension.
- Puckering: Pucker your mouth with as much gusto as you can muster, and keep it in this position for approximately 15 seconds, doing as many as ten repetitions. You should attempt to do these each day, three times.
- Smiling/Frowning: Press the lips together and force a smile and then a frown, working the muscles extensively. Each should be held about 15 seconds, and they should be completed three times in any given day.
- Sliding Side To Side Or Rotate Clockwise: These are classified as ‘calisthenics.’ The exercises put a little more pressure on the lip muscles making them work a bit harder. Hold the mouth tightly closed and either move it as far to one side and then the other or rotate it counterclockwise and then clockwise.
Most likely your mouth, maybe even your face, is going to be sore following these ‘calisthenics.’ Working any muscle is a good thing. It may not necessarily give you the ideal results you’re hoping for, but you never know until you try it.
People in the spotlight do many things for the looks they achieve, but these remedies and exercises might be contributing to the final result they portray.
There is a multitude of beauty products also available on the market that can give you the illusion of volume. The most important thing in wellness and self-care is to ensure that you’re taking care of the lips in a healthy way, which would include exfoliating, hydrating, wearing sunscreen – whether it’s summer or winter.
The mouth consists of very soft, delicate skin that needs gentle exposure to chemicals. Using organic cosmetics, natural remedies are ideal for this area of your face if no other. Damage can happen so quickly with such harsh results.
The smile is the first thing people notice when you’re introduced. It would be better for you if your lips were in a healthy position to make that first impression.