Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- 1. Pore Minimalist Mask ($7.50, Dr. Jart+)
- 2. Exfoliating Facial Sheet Mask ($3.99, Miss Spa)
- 3. Restore 10:00 PM Sheet Mask ($7, When)
- 4. Brightening+ Face Mask ($8, Karuna)
- 5. Hydrate Flashmasque Single Facial Sheet ($8, Patchology)
- 6. Green Tea Mattifying Hydrogel Mask ($8, boscia)
- 7. I Don’t Wanna Grow Up Facial Sheet Mask ($8, MaskerAide)
- 8. Clear Skin I’m Real – Rice Face Mask Sheet, 2-Pack ($7.50, Tony Moly)
- 9. Pomegranate Anti-Fatigue And Energizing Face Mask ($6, Sephora)
- 10. Purely Bright Facial Treatment Masks, 5-Pack ($54, Jurlique)
- 11. The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Mask Sheet ($5, Urban Outfitters)
- 12. Radiance Boosting Essence Masks, 6-Pack ($62, Sekkisei)
You may have found a fantastic cleanser, but it can only do so much. When your complexion needs a bit of extra help you probably put a face mask. Mud and clay masks are always popular choices but sheet masks are the latest craze. You can thank the recent obsession with Korean skincare for that. Sheet masks may be trendy but they aren’t a gimmick. They can treat a variety of skin issues from dull, tired complexions, to breakouts to enlarged pores. You’ll feel a bit like a mummy when you put one on, but the results are worth it.
Here are sheet masks you should try instead of your usual clay one:
1. Pore Minimalist Mask ($7.50, Dr. Jart+)
If you are like Regina George and have huge pores, this mask can help tighten them and detox your face. This is a black sheet mask formulated with spearmint extract and beauty’s latest must-have ingredient, activated charcoal. If you like them, you can get a 5-pack for $35.
2. Exfoliating Facial Sheet Mask ($3.99, Miss Spa)
Brightening, calming, and moisturizing sheet masks are expected but you may be a bit confused about how a mask can exfoliate your face. The secret is lemon extract. It softens and polishes dry, rough skin to reveal a radiant complexion when you remove the mask.
3. Restore 10:00 PM Sheet Mask ($7, When)
If you’ve had a long day, this sheet mask can help revive your complexion. The lightweight mask is formulated with coconut juice, collagen, ginseng, and watermelon extracts to improve elasticity and perk up your complexion. Note: You don’t have to use this mask at exactly 10:00 PM.
4. Brightening+ Face Mask ($8, Karuna)
There are lots of sheet masks but brightening ones are one of the most popular types. This deep-conditioning mask is made out of 100 percent natural wood-pulp fiber, allowing pores to soak up moisture and essential nutrients.
5. Hydrate Flashmasque Single Facial Sheet ($8, Patchology)
If you only have minutes to spare, this sheet mask does its magic in as little as five minutes. (You can leave it on longer if you want.) It has a HydraSurge5 Moisture System which hydrates and softens parched complexions.
6. Green Tea Mattifying Hydrogel Mask ($8, boscia)
Attention oily-skinned ladies, this mask will get your greasy T-zone under control. The non-drying mask is formulated with Japanese green tea which reduces sebum by up to 50%. The innovative mask is made of two separate pieces to get a more personalized fit.
7. I Don’t Wanna Grow Up Facial Sheet Mask ($8, MaskerAide)
This mask isn’t going to whisk you off to Neverland but it is going to help fight the signs of aging. It contains vitamin E, hydrolyzed collagen, elastin, and a mix of oils to diminish the appearance of fine lines and give your skin a healthy glow.
8. Clear Skin I’m Real – Rice Face Mask Sheet, 2-Pack ($7.50, Tony Moly)
Is your skin acting up? These adorably packed masks will help treat it. Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes and the rice extracts will help clear up your face and even out your skin tone.
9. Pomegranate Anti-Fatigue And Energizing Face Mask ($6, Sephora)
These masks were getting rave reviews from Sephora employees and it’s easy to see why. There are eight different varieties. This pomegranate one wakes up and protects dull complexions. Use it as your Monday night pick-me-up.
10. Purely Bright Facial Treatment Masks, 5-Pack ($54, Jurlique)
A lot of sheet masks are sold individually but this box contains five skin-brightening masks. You only need to apply the mask for 10 minutes for it to work it to do its job of improving your skin’s tone and texture. Surely you can find a few minutes to spare for that?
11. The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Mask Sheet ($5, Urban Outfitters)
There is a lot of talk about eating chia seeds but have you ever thought to use them in a mask? Apparently, chia seed extract is really good for your skin. If you have dry skin, this mask will hydrate your face.
12. Radiance Boosting Essence Masks, 6-Pack ($62, Sekkisei)
If you find yourself getting addicted to sheet masks, you might want to consider buying a multi-pack. These masks are made in Japan and soaked in a rich Oriental herb solution to pump up the radiance in your skin and diminish discoloration.