I know I don’t do a lot of reviews, but I honestly don’t use that many products so it’s hard for me, but I promise to try and do more. Today I’m reviewing a cult favorite, Dirty Works Miracle 8 in 1 cream. I first heard about this product in Glamour Magazine, and I wanted to try it. I don’t have a problem with skin, but I have noticed the fine lines appearing.
Dirty works miracle cream
Dirty Works Miracle Cream Multi-tasker is a daily moisturizer with 8 different functions. It is designed to hydrate the skin while also providing other benefits. Here are some key features of the product:
- 8-in-1 formula: The cream has 8 different functions, including hydrating, stimulating collagen production, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ingredients: The cream contains carefully selected ingredients that help nourish and protect the skin. These ingredients include shea butter, vitamin E, and aloe vera.
- Packaging: The product comes in a 1.69 fl oz container with package dimensions of 4.84 x 3.03 x 2.6 inches.
- Reviews: The product has received positive reviews on both Amazon and Influenster, with many users praising its effectiveness and versatility.
Dirty Works Miracle Cream Multi-tasker is a versatile daily moisturizer that provides multiple benefits for the skin. It contains nourishing ingredients and has received positive reviews from users.
This product is an all-in-one product that has anti-aging properties, it moisturizes, soothes, and basically does everything in one. It’s great to not have to apply so many different serums and creams at night, simple is key.
This product really does last. I have been using it for about a month and I honestly only need a little at night. The texture is very rich and kinda oily, but don’t think your face will be.
I would say the main benefit of this product is that it makes the skin look and feel younger. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is as smooth as a baby’s. I also haven’t had any breakouts since I started using the product.
Ease of use
As I stated above a little really goes a long way. I use 4 blotches from my finger, and that covers my whole face. The product glides on, and there is no greasiness at all.
Who would the product suit
I think this product would suit anyone from the age of about 22 who wants to start preventative measures against anti-aging. You would definitely help the lines and wrinkles from appearing.
- No greasiness
- Plumps the skin
- Combats dry skin
- Helps fights breakouts
- Good value for money
- No SPF. (That is why I only use this product at night.)
List of Alternatives
For alternatives, I would have to say, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, although that isn’t particularly my favorite as I don’t like the greasy feeling.
- Aspalathus Linearis Leaf / Stalk Extract – This is basically the scientific name for Rooibos. Here in South Africa, it is used to treat many things, and we even have a tea made from Rooibos. It is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory which will help for redness and pigmentation.
- Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract – This is a nut grass found in Europe and Southern Asia. This extract helps treat dry skin.
- Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin – This resin is found in the Copaiba trees and helps to soften and sooth the skin.
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil – Another name for Ylang Ylang. This essential oil is great for combating wrinkles and aging. And it has a sweet smell too.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a hyaluronic acid and is amazing at keeping the skin young and youthful looking.
It comes in a 50ml glass tub with a blue lid. It is practical and easy to use.
Starting from $19,99 exclusively from Amazon
10/10 for me.
Iskra Banović is our seasoned Editor-in-Chief at BlueFashion. She has been steering the website’s content and editorial direction since 2013. With a rich background in fashion design, Iskra’s expertise spans across fashion, interior design, beauty, lifestyle, travel, and culture.