Look around – it’s hard not to notice that collagen is one of the unmistakable buzzwords in skincare. It’s, after all, an ingredient that forms the chief building block of your skin. Having said that, there’s no shortage of controversy about what it can’t and can do as far as the topical application is concerned. Just how effective, for instance, is a collagen anti-aging cream in banishing and slowing down the rate at which wrinkles form? Can it be useful in keeping your skin cells supple and radiant in an effort to mask the ravages of the passage of time? Here’s an insightful take.
If you’re looking for where to buy Ultra Beauty collagen coffee online, look no further than Body Science!
As far as sheer size goes, collagen is a pretty big molecule. As such, you are likely to run into problems if you try to deliver into your skin topically. Actually, topical application of collagen by itself is unlikely to be successful in boosting the amount of the compound in the skin considering that penetration is not easy. This is the exact reason why it is formulated alongside certain ingredients to increase its absorbability or lower the rate of compound breakdown before the skin has had a chance to take it up. In bloommy collagen & retinol cream some of these ‘accompaniments’ include;
- Retinol – Also known as vitamin A, the inclusion of a retinol complex essentially slows down and prevents the breakdown of collagen by slowing down the activity of particular enzymes within your skin’s matrix. Also, it triggers collagen production within the same skin cells.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) seed oil – Apart from helping preserve and lift the skin by lowering the rate of collagen degradation, it is rich in an array of omega-6 fatty acids that soothe the skin and accelerate the healing of acne patches.
- Aloe Vera Gel – The potent antioxidant properties of aloe barbadensis is harnessed here in a bid to relieve and heal the damage imparted to the skin by environmental aggressors such as the sun and pollutants.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil’s antibacterial properties play a vital role in detoxifying your skin by snuffing out the build-up of bacteria and other unwanted substances from the skin’s matrix. Apart from keeping acne at bay, it also aids in preventing premature wrinkling of the epidermis.
As you would expect from a 100& organic moisturizing and nourishing cream, Bloommy is formulated using skin-friendly and natural ingredients. That’s the reason the manufacturer has based it on the extracts of fruits, plants, and herbs. In addition to that, they have left out a good chunk of chemicals, parabens, flavors, artificial preservatives, and fragrances that you are likely to stumble upon in other conventional anti-aging creams. This, of course, explains why numerous bloomy retinol cream reviews bear testimony that the application of the cream is not likely to cause inflammation, redness, or skin rashes.
Besides, being a natural and largely organic cream implies that using the cream is not likely to harm your skin in both the short-term and in the long run.
Truth be told, exposure to UV rays, pollution, age, and dust affects your skin’s immunity progressively, sometimes so slowly and over a considerable amount of time that you are not likely to notice. These age and environmental factors typically also remove moisture from your skin and this explains the dull and saggy skin that accompanies the appearance of your first wrinkles or fine lines. Bloommy’s Retinol and Collagen Cream works to correct this by striving to increase the concentration of collagen molecules in your skin’s matrix while also boosting its moisture content.
Aside from building out your skin’s physical structure, the delivery of collagen makes your skin several times radiant while the improved moisture content makes it flexible and soft. The end result is usually visibly younger-looking skin with less noticeable fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. Furthermore, the notable inclusion of antioxidants in its formulation means that you stand a chance of protecting your skin better from damage by free radicals within just a few weeks of including it in your skin care regimen.
- Improved skin immunity – This is thanks to the inclusion of premium antioxidant support in the cream’s primary formulation
- Improved skin hydration – Apart from being an antiaging cream, Bloommy’s retinol and collagen cream is a moisturizer first. The extra hydration gotten from this cream keeps your skin bouncy and plump while masking wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduced conspicuousness of fine lines and wrinkles – The active ingredients in this cream coalesce with the primary intention of decreasing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Even’s skin tone – By detoxifying your skin, the application of the cream has been observed to increase one’s chances of sporting an even skin tone complemented with a flawless and fair complexion.
- A bit pricier compared to other similar products although discounts are available when you order in bulk
- Mostly only available online through their official product website
Bloommy’s Retinol and Collagen Cream is without a doubt one of the top-tier antiaging moisturizers that are affordably or reasonably priced. Gone are the days when to land a decent anti-wrinkle cream, you had to shell hundreds of dollars for a tub of cream. This cream by Bloommy’s is a testimony to that.
Iskra Banović is our seasoned Editor-in-Chief at BlueFashion. She has been steering the website's content and editorial direction since 2013. With a rich background in fashion design, Iskra's expertise spans across fashion, interior design, beauty, lifestyle, travel, and culture.