One of the biggest trends of the season that we see continuing on to the next ones is wearing white sneakers with everything.
One of the biggest trends of the season that we see continuing on to the next ones is wearing sneakers with everything. Now, if you’re a girly girl who’s used to wearing just either flats or heels with everything, this trend may not be something you would be excited about but trust me, you’re gonna love it! White sneakers are so simple, but they can be so chic when worn right. Here are some ideas on how to style a pair of simple white sneakers.
Love the minimalistic look? Then you’d have no problem sneaking in those white sneakers into your look. They’re simple, they’re easy to mix and match, and they’re very versatile. It’s hard to screw up a minimalistic look with white sneakers, so if you’re new at sporting a pair, you might want to start with this one.
Head to Toe White
Whether you’re doing the winter white trend or you’re simply planning ahead for your Labor Day outfit, a pair of white sneakers is the perfect way to cap off a monochromatic white look. To keep the look clean and crisp, make sure that all the white pieces in your ensemble are of the same shade/whiteness.
Black and White
Black and white never fails to give any outfit that sleek, edgy look, but if you’re doing black and white and you don’t want too much of that, you can always finish off your outfit with a pair of white sneakers to lend a casual look and feel to your outfit.
Subtle Office Rebel
Sick and tired of blending in a massive sea of suits and heels at the workplace? Why blend in when you can stand out? Wear your usual office outfit and instead of slipping into your everyday pair of heels, wear white sneakers instead. It’s a great way to pack some personality into your look and really give it some attitude; plus, it’s going to be way more comfortable than wearing heels, too.
Summer Street Style
Summer is the perfect time to get creative with trends and mix and match what you have in your closet. You can wear your white sneakers with your summer dresses for a fresh look that’s chic but not too overly girly and sweet. You can wear your summer skirt and top combo with your white sneakers, too, for an easier and more relaxed look.
8 Non-boring Ways to Wear White Sneakers
White sneakers are becoming more and more popular lately, and many of our favorite celebrities and style icons are wearing them and creating Pinterest-worthy looks with them. No matter what your personal style preference is, I’m sure you’ll love a good pair of plain white sneakers. I mean, they’re so easy to style and wear, you just can’t go wrong with them on your feet. Here are a few non-boring ways to wear white sneakers.
- White sneakers and an all-black outfit – the stark contrast between black and white makes a powerful statement, so if you’re looking for a chic and minimalistic approach to wearing white sneakers, give this combo a try.
- Sexy, edgy, and casual all in one – this gorgeous look is perfect on e to recreate if you’re aiming for a look that’s sexy, edgy, yet casual. A flowy maxi dress paired with a leather jacket and white sneakers is the ultimate summer day-to-night look.
- Summer in the 90s – this super gorgeous look by Kendall Jenner has the makings of a perfect summer outfit injected with a bit of the 90s vibe that’s making waves in the fashion world today. If you’re aiming for an outfit that’s perfectly contemporary and vintage at the same time, this is the best way to go.
- California summer chic – ready for summer? Instead of going for the usual combo of a crop top, denim shorts, and white sneakers, why not amp it up a little this time and go for denim overall shorts? It’s a much cuter look that’s perfect for both spring and summer.
- Campus cutie – look like a campus cutie, even when you’re no longer in school, by wearing a miniskirt and a bomber jacket combo finished off with low-key white sneakers.
- Athleisure at best – the athleisure trend is still on the rise, and this monochromatic outfit by Gigi Hadid shows us the perfect way to wear the trend while making use of a perfectly simple pair of white kicks.
- Basic with a twist – go back to the basics with a pair of mom jeans and white sneakers but be sure to keep the look updated by adding a twist. This could be anything from a trendy accessory to a dressy top that will keep your outfit from looking outdated.
- Gorgeous grunge – go girly with a bit of spunk added to your look by doing a gorgeous grunge-inspired outfit. These kinds of looks are perfect when finished off with plain white sneakers because the shoes don’t take away much attention from the main look.