In any talk regarding watches, the topic “What is the greatest Swiss watch brand?” will come up at some point. It’s not uncommon for this question to lead to a long and healthy discussion about the watchmakers we all adore. Even if various Swiss watch manufacturers cater to distinct collecting markets and can’t be compared …
Shop for Watches
Shop for a Watch – Shop for Favorite Watches
Locate information about antique and new watches and read advice that will help you buy a watch. Use these resources to take an online window Browse through these popular watch collections when you’re ready to buy a watch.
- Michele Watches: Michele watches aren’t inexpensive, but the quality is there and the company always gives us lots of options. This pink-strapped watch is perfect when you want something that’s bright and showy.
- Collectible Watches: Character and collectible watches are always fun, and often come packed in decorative containers. Try this assortment if you’re looking for a collectible watch.
- Women’s Casual Watches Priced Under $100: A little casual and a little dressy, but these women’s watches aren’t so dressy that you can’t wear them back to school or for any casual occasion.
- Ladies’ Watches: What mood are you in today? Dressy, casual, sporty — there’s a ladies’ watch to suit it and these watches are sorted by brand.
- Citizen Watch – Stiletto Collection: Citizen Watch Company of America has introduced the Stiletto collection, which they call the worlds thinnest light-powered watch. Originally designed for men, the sleek profile makes this watch suitable for women, too.
- Bulova Watches: Learn more about Bulova watches and clocks.
- Casio Watch: Browse Casio watches and order online if you like.
- Omega Watches: You can see the Omega Watch collection here. The company offers a thorough set of FAQs about their products, and if you take some time to browse the Web site you’ll find all the technical information you might be looking for. New Omega watches are not sold on the Internet.
- Rolex – Official Web Site: You can browse the new Rolex collections online, but Rolex reminds you that you’ll have to visit a retailer to buy a genuine new Rolex watch.
- Ed Hardy Watches: Shop for Ed Hardy Watches. This collection includes Ed Hardy watches for men and women.
- Find a Unique Watch: Find watches from different manufacturers and in several price ranges.
Men’s Watches – Favorite Men’s Watches
Browse through these popular watch collections when you’re looking for a men’s watch.
- Affordable Watches for Guys: A selection of affordable sport watches, all perfect for back to school, daily use or for any casual occasion.
- Men’s Casual and Sport Watches Under $100: A collection of men’s casual and sport watches all priced under $100. Find men’s sports watches in many styles.
Unique Watches for Women
Dare to Love Mother of Pearl Watch
This sleek woman’s watch is from the Dare to Love collection by Zoppini. Its bangle bracelet is made with ten stainless steel strands. The watch has silver hour markers and hands that rotate around its mother of pearl dial. Swiss quartz movement; made in Italy.
Haurex Flame Women’s Black Leather Chronograph Watch
A round copper dial and a black croco-stamped leather band combine to give this chronograph woman’s watch definite flair. Gift boxed; made in Italy.
“Time For Shopping” Gold Plated Charm Bracelet Watch
Here’s a perfect watch for your favorite shopper! Italian heart and purse charms dangle from this Moschino gold plated bracelet watch. Gift boxed; nade in Italy.
Hugo Boss Ladies’ Square Case Watch with Black Rubber Strap
This contemporary watch is held on the wrist by a rubber strap. The watch looks super comfortable and can go from casual to semi-dressy with ease. Gift boxed; Swiss made.
Bulova Women’s Diamond and Sapphire Watch
The mother of pearl dial of this women’s watch is jazzed up with sixteen diamonds and two sapphires. The watch’s pretty bracelet is fashioned with a combination of polished and brushed stainless steel.
Do you like having a good time? Then you need to have a good watch. Sadly, not too many people wear watches anymore. The rise of smartphones has replaced many old technological things, and now we can tell time, make calls, play games, and listen to music on the same device. You might be thinking …
Are you looking to buying a new watch? Buying your first watch takes a lot of your time and thought. A watch is a timeless piece that you can accessorize to almost any outfit. You always need to do a little research and consider its price and style. You want a functional but fashionable watch …
Pressed for time to write today, I will simply share French Vogue’s wonderful review of Franco Cologni’s new book, which explores the 95-year history and progression of Cartier’s iconic Tank watch. I am a huge fan of this always stylish watch, proudly wearing my hardy steel Française Tank daily. From its creation by Louis Cartier in 1917 …
Whether you have actually recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Watch Energetic 2 or you have actually had it for a while currently, you’re most likely excited to obtain an elegant new band to select it. We understand just how essential it is to locate a suit for your needs. You want to more than happy …
There had been a time when the luxury Swiss watchmakers discarded the idea of producing a smartwatch. Regardless, they have seriously thought of making the best of the smart gear concept with the trend going. Now, no one can deny the fact that luxury Swiss watches, such as Precizn, are demanding and appealing than calculator …
Rolex is undoubtedly one of the premium and the finest watches around the globe. The Swiss luxury wristwatch brand is touted as the crown of various film stars and celebrities, and it has been an integral part of modern cinema. Even though Rolex is designed to show you the exact time, just like other watches, …
Watches are one of the most important accessories in anyone’s wardrobe. With the range of different watches available on the market, it can be a little challenging to decide which one to choose. Watches are available in a range of styles, from sports watches to elegant business wear, and made in a variety of different …
I’d like to take a few minutes to talk about things you can do as a consumer and the watch owner to both protect your watch, maintain your watch and get the best use out of your watch in between service intervals. Here are 21 tips for taking care of your watch. 01: How do …