Ash Holder Pendant Necklaces Ash holder pendants give you an opportunity to wear a reminder of your loved one near your heart. And while they traditionally are used to hold ashes, you can insert other types of memorabilia into one of the vessels — maybe a lock of the person’s hair, a snippet of cloth …
Jewelry Trends & News
Jewelry Trends and Shopping
Explore jewelry trends for fine, fashion and handcrafted jewelry. My Jewelry Shopping Guide includes educational articles packed with jewelry buying advice.
Come along as we follow the latest jewelry trends. Celebrities have access to all sorts of designer jewelry, and while I don’t always like their selections, the jewelry is fun to look at and is often a good preview of the pieces we’ll see on retail racks in a season or two.
- Celebrity Jewelry Trends
- Red Carpet Jewelry
- Royal Jewelry
- Fashion Week Jewelry
- Celebrity Engagement Rings
- Celebrity Jewelry Profiles, Star by Star
- Jewelry Designers
Celebrity Jewelry Trends
Celebrity jewelry is always fun to look at, and there are some interesting stories behind some of the world’s famous jewelry. What kind of jewelry are celebrities wearing and how do their choices affect jewelry trends? Our celebrity galleries give you an up-close look at jewelry, and usually included detailed descriptions from designers.
Red Carpet Jewelry – Celebrity Jewelry at Red Carpet Events
Follow jewelry trends by viewing celebrity jewelry worn to red carpet events, like the Academy Awards, the Emmys and more.
- Jewelry Trends at the Emmy Awards: A look at the jewelry trends seen on celebrities at Emmy Awards presentations.
- Designer Jewelry at the Grammy Awards: Designer jewelry is always in plentiful supply at the annual Grammy Awards. Browse our galleries for a close look at jewelry and accessories worn to the Grammys, past and present.
- Jewelry at Teen Choice and MTV Awards: Lumping the celebrity jewelry worn to the Teen Choice Awards and MTV Awards is natural, in part because most of the jewelry at those events is more informal than designer styles we see at awards programs like the Oscars and Golden Globes.
- Jewelry on Music Awards Red Carpets: Try these galleries if you’d like to see celebrity jewelry trends on music awards red carpets. Many awards events are covered, including the CMA and AMA jewelry trends.
- Jewelry at the Academy Awards Presentations – Oscar Jewelry: A look at the jewelry celebrities have worn to the Academy Awards Presentations. The jewelry worn when it’s time for Oscars is sometimes a preview of jewelry trends we’ll see in stores in the coming months.
- Golden Globe Awards Jewelry: The Golden Globe Awards are one more place to see designer jewelry, both contemporary and vintage styles. We cover the Golden Globes, and always zoom-in on the jewelry as much as possible (while still giving you a view of the celebrities).
- SAG Awards Jewelry Trends: Earrings and bracelets. The SAG Awards are often all about earrings and bracelets. Which celebrities can wear the largest chandeliers or widest stack of cuff bracelets? Mostly diamonds and platinum, of course, but other gemstones make an appearance, too. Our SAG Awards jewelry galleries give you a better look at celebrity jewelry than you’d have if you were standing nearby the stars as they arrive.
Some of our photo galleries focus on jewelry worn by members of royal families, past and present. Royal jewelry is often made up of classic pieces that never go out of style.
Fashion Week Jewelry
Fashion Week brings out the accessories, no matter whether it’s in New York, London, Paris, Rome or somewhere else in the world. Sometimes we see more jewelry on spectators, except in London, where designers seem to have more fun with their fashion shows, but front row spectators are usually celebrities who help set jewelry trends for the coming seasons.
Celebrity Engagement Rings
Take a close-up look at celebrity engagement rings. Find out which styles the stars are putting on their engagement ring finger.
Celebrity Jewelry Profiles
Each of these photo galleries focuses on a single celebrity. See how each star’s jewelry tastes have changed over the years. A star-by-star look at the jewelry worn by popular celebrities throughout the years.
Read profiles of well-known jewelry designers from the past and find information about today’s jewelry designers and their specialties. If you love jewelry, you will appreciate these talented jewelry designers.
- Enamel Jewelry Designers – Enameling: Enameling is the fusion of a special powdered glass to metals. View designer enamel jewelry and get details about the process used to make it.
- Jewelry Handcraft Artisan Profiles: Profiles of today’s jewelry handcrafters… their specialties, what inspires them and a look at their jewelry designs.
- Designer Jewelry Photo Galleries: Pictures of one of a kind jewelry from About Jewelry’s featured designers.
- More Jewelry Designers: There’s a little bit of everything here. It’s a collection of very talented jewelry artisans that you won’t want to miss.
Here’s a look at accessories, past, and present, including some wild hats that would be fun to wear.
If you can imagine a design for a necklace, it’s probably already been made by someone, or at the very least, something close to it has. The necklace is one of the most popular items of jewelry out there, with many people wearing them on a daily basis without even thinking about it. They’re not …
For other people, every day seems to be a fashion show with the world as their runway. However, if they do not coordinate their style with their jewelry, the supposedly timeless classic becomes a hopeless vogue tragedy. When there is a mismatch in trinkets and clothes, the people who see you will not know what …
Are you looking for something special for you or an original gift for your friends? Take a moment to visit the handmade jewelry boutique on Etsy. All the products are handmade, and these handmade ornaments are a unique gift one can give to their friends and family. We offer good quality and originality. BenittaMoko Etsy Shop’s …
When we find something we fall in love with, it gets added to our site so you can buy it and love it as well! If you love to shop for that great piece that will give you a little pep in your step, but does not feel like hitting the mall…. we are happy …
What better way to hold close your best friend, your partner, and companion than with a cremation diamond. By turning ashes into diamonds their life, their love, their friendship – with you forever in a unique and sophisticated expression of all, you shared together. Brilliant cuts, undertones that are individual to your loved one will shimmer through …
There are many different types of wedding bands that are more modern choices than other traditional metals, such as gold or platinum. There is a wide selection of men’s wedding bands that are created with alternative metals, such as tungsten and titanium. Tungsten wedding rings are much more affordable than other traditional metals. Tungsten rings and titanium …
If you are looking to purchase silver jewelry of any kind, you will find there are many silver jewelry designs available. You can find these designs on many different pieces of silver jewelry, and you can also have designs custom made. If you go to a local jewelry store, you will see their selection of …
The moissanite gems used to design moissanite wedding bands and rings have recently made their appearance in the jewelry market. Not many people possess a clear idea about moissanite wedding bands and other jewelries. Moissanite gems used in moissanite bridal jewelry are diamond look-alikes with extreme durability, and luster making them the ultimate everyday wear …
Although I believe that a barefoot woman is the most beautiful thing in the Universe, I’m not exactly what you would call a “purist.” I believe that the effect is enhanced when the woman shows that she knows her feet are attractive and meant to be looked at, and therefore draws even more attention to …
There’s an Arm Party Going On Stacking bracelets have been a huge trend for a while. Are you on board with this? It’s super easy to do and a great way to add some additional bling when wearing statement earrings and don’t want to clutter up your neckline. Here are some ideas for throwing your …
Mixed media jewelry refers to jewelry that is made with two or more different materials. This style of design can be used with all types of jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and anklets. Accessories such as belts, headbands, and key chains can also be designed with this method as well. The use of different …