Intro: Isn’t it exhausting when we can’t get a break from the everyday stressors of life? It’s no wonder that we’re always looking for ways to make our lives better and more balanced. Crystals are an easy way to bring balance into your life, but they also help you release some of the pent up anger and frustration that builds up daily. This blog post will explore which crystals work best for relieving tension and finding peace of mind.
1. Amethyst: Amethyst is one of the best crystals for relieving stress and calming emotions. It brings a sense of calm, relaxation, and peace. Wearing or carrying amethyst can help you feel more in control over your feelings and emotions. It’s an excellent crystal to have handy if you’re going through a tough time because it reminds us of being gentle with ourselves, therefore relieving unnecessary pressure. A stone of spirituality, amethyst brings you closer to your higher self and deepens your meditation. Wearing or carrying an amethyst can help ease anxiety and stress by calming the mind and body. It also has to balance properties that restore physical strength after illness or fatigue. Indavid has all your amethyst needs answered in one place so you can find what works best for you!
2. Moonstone: This stone is a good choice for anyone who wants to bring more balance into their life because it encourages emotional balance and understanding. Some other qualities of moonstone are that it’s thought to bring happiness and peace, aid in sleep disorders such as insomnia, and help ease menstrual cramps. Moonstone is white and is considered a mighty stone, especially in the moon’s energy. Moonstone helps decrease stress by soothing emotions. It also helps bring order to your life by balancing your hormones, which can be thrown out of whack due to stress. It helps make it easier for you to overcome day-to-day struggles related to stress and makes it easier for you to find peace within yourself.
3. Rose Quartz: Rose quartz is one of my favorite crystals because it represents the love that we all crave. I recommend this stone to anyone who is stressed about their self-esteem or life. It’s also good for easing guilt, feelings, and anxiety caused by past experiences. Rose quartz brings a sense of harmony and peace of mind–it can even help us open up so we can give and receive more love! This stone eases feelings of guilt, loneliness, and sadness to help bring love and self-compassion into your life. In addition to relieving negativity from the body, rose quartz is also known for boosting moods–it can brighten up a dreary day or lift you out of a rut and give you positive energy! If you’ve been feeling lonely or isolated lately, this stone might be just what you need.
4. Celestite: a stone that helps you let go of physical and emotional pain. This crystal is a great stress reliever–it can help you release any opposing thoughts or feelings in your body. Celestite is a crystalline form of strontium sulfate, but it’s not just for houseplants anymore! Celestite has spiritually solid healing properties that are especially powerful for releasing stress. It attracts positive energy to the solar plexus, also known as the third eye chakra (located just above the eyes). It is where many people experience headaches–celestite can be so helpful because it reduces pain and tension by helping to unblock this chakra. Other crystals that will help with headache relief include amethyst, smoky quartz, and kunzite.
5. Black tourmaline: Black tourmaline helps you turn negative energy into positive and deflects any negative energy away from you. It’s an excellent crystal for those long days when you’re dealing with people who are just plain difficult – or even worse, all of them at once! You may like to keep a chunk of black tourmaline in my bag if anyone makes you angry. If you are around someone who is frustrating at the time, you want to hold it in their direction and imagine the negative energy being bounced right off towards them (excellently – this isn’t magic!) Black tourmaline works well with malachite and citrine.
6. Citrine: This stone has powerful energetic healing properties that can help change your thought patterns and release the tension caused by stressful events. Because of this, citrine is excellent at helping you find peace of mind and balance when you need it most. Citrine works well with black tourmaline and carnelian. Carnelian: This stone helps with anger management and releasing pent up frustration. Carnelian is a very grounding color which makes it an excellent choice for everyone dealing with stress.
7. Blue lace agate – a soothing stone that releases tension and brings peace. You can use it to help with migraines, sleep issues, reiki healing sessions, and much more. Blue lace agate is a layered crystal with many shades which work as a natural stress reliever. Blue lace agate works to balance the spiritual and physical, so it’s an excellent choice for meditation.
8. Turquoise: This is one of the most popular crystals for relieving stress and bringing balance into your life. It’s also known to help open up communication between you and others while blocking out negative energy. Turquoise helps cleanses all parts of your being – body, mind, emotions & spirit. It’s known to aid in mental clarity and intuition while also encouraging restful sleep. When purchasing a turquoise crystal to relieve stress and bring balance into your life, make sure it has good color and is free from cracks. When you get the stone home, charge it under sunlight or moonlight for at least one night before using it. You can use this stone as an amulet for its healing properties (it’s said to keep illness away), or you can hold the stone when feeling stressed out – either way, it works!
Conclusion: if you are looking for a way to relieve stress and find more peace in your life, consider trying out some of these crystals. Remember that while the healing properties of crystals are pretty impressive, they need your help to work. Crystals help you with your stress and bring balance into life. They Are calming stones that also aids in relieving tension. It has an exceptionally high vibration, so it’s lovely to carry in a pocket or pouch when you need a boost of calm energy.